OK... Forget it!!! Post here any E-Magic Product Forums on OTHER websites.

pisces7378

Ok, I doubt that the Dragon is going to lose any sleep over this post. He doesn't seem to even care. So anyway... if you know of any other websites where I could post threads or any news groups' URL addresses that deal specifically with E-Magic products, Logic Audio in particular, could you please post that link here so that I can try out some options other than homerecording.com.

As great as this website is... I just hate the fact that I have hung with this site, and recommended it to so many friends, hyped it up to all that I meet, and have gotten at least 2 dozen people to register and post threads actively... I hate the fact that i have sent at least 3 e-mails to the Dragon and I get not only a bad response... but NO RESPONSE!!!

So please any links guys? Even if you have told me before, I probably forgot. So again please.

Thanks guys,

Mike

P.S. I mean absolutely nothing against any of YOU guys!!!

pisces,

you whine like a lil bitch sometimes, but i still like ya......

look, Dragon has more fish to fry than worrying about a logic forum....ive been hanging around here a long time and i dont believe theres been added forums outside of the Dragon Cave....some have been re-named at my recommendation (but i have pull with the big guy).....

but look, this is the computer recording and soundcards forum....if you have any questions, comments, or suggestions about Logic, why not post them here....is that a problem?......

The world's first cosmopalitan BBS potato!

I like ya too Gidge.

Of course, I knew/know that David has more things to do than alter his homerecording.com website every time someone pitches him a complaining e-mail.
And of course, if I have a question about E-Magic that I cannot find in the King James Bible that came with my LAP software then I post that sucker here. But I have a very disorganized brain. And I would just love to see in 'black and white' that we have an E-Magic forum. It wouldn't be such a damn crusade for me if it were not for the fact that SOME brands are represented here where are some are not.

Maybe I am a 'whiny bitch' but 120 something people are behind my whiny ass here.

Mike

P.S Why don't you use some of that "influence on the big guy" to get me a damn E-Magic Forum... or at least an autograph.

I am learning more about Sonar from using it and READING THE MANUAL THAT CAME WITH IT then I have from anything on this site.

Whiny! Why not a ProTools forum? Why not a Sonic Solutions forum. Why not a Sadie forum. Why not a Paris forum. Why not a Goldwave, Wavelab, Fruity Loops forums. Let's have a forum for cables! Guitar picks! Mic stands! Rack screws! Headphones!....Why why not a damn forum dealing with stress? Sex problems? Smelly feet?

We could have forums about sisters! Brothers! Dad's! Second cousins removed! Forums about cold cereal! Pop Tarts! Bananas! Milkshakes!!!

We could have forums about jobs! Relationships! Money!!!

We could have forums about dogs! Cats! Rats!!! (even one about rats, the member here...:))

Got a car? Cool, let's have a fucking forum about it! How about boats? I love boats, and would want to be able to ask questions on THIS BBS about them, so I think we should have a Boat forum.

Now a forum about espresso drinks could be VERY informative!!!

Space! The final frontier!!! Space should DEFINATELY have it's own forum here.

The ocean has only been partially explored, so it really deserves some discussion on THIS BBS!!! Send me your damn Ocean links people!!! I am sick of this place not having a forum just for Oceans!!!! Specifically, the Indian ocean please!

With as much as Gidge posts here, HE should have HIS OWN forum!!! I will leave this damn place unless he gets it damnit!!!

hixmix is a big asshole, so he should have his own forum too!

In fact, maybe EVERY registered user should just get their own BBS on THIS BBS....we could all scroll through EVERY user and go their own BBS like this one, but with forums THEY want!!!

Yup, plenty of forums we better add! ALL worthy of consideration. I better send an email to Dragon (to add to the LITERALLY 450 OTHERS he gets PER DAY!!!!!!!! I am not shitting you, I SEEN his inbox two days in a row once when I visited him.....)

Ed

"With as much as Gidge posts here, HE should have HIS OWN forum!!! I will leave this damn place unless he gets it damnit!!!"

Thank God
:D

sonusman...

Uhhhmm are you ok dude?

Remember to tell the voices no! Always tell them no!

A caring friend,

Mike

P.S. If anyone wants any of those forums that you suggested then go ahead and try to change it. The beauty of a free market capitolist society is that you have the power to change things with schere numbers. Either I just don't have enough numbers or this BBS isn't being run in a very American way. I probably just don't have the numbers.
But anyway, I of course reserve the right to piss off and take my ass on somewhere else. So I'll hang around here for any questions about mic stands, picks, and all those other rediculas topics you mentioned. But as often as possible I am going to, as I said, take my ass on to some other website for Logic questions. I know it isn't like I'll be missed. So save the rib poking and heckles.

Back