New Firepod

aaroncomp

1-20-2009
So today I received a Firepod for my B-Day from the wife (thanks Babe). I'll add to the list of satisfied customers. So far, I'm really impressed with the sound I'm getting from it - noticable improvement for me. My only real complaint would be the flimsy knobs and perhaps the Firewire cable being too short (guessing 10ft would be inconvenient for Laptop users, so they had to choose the inbetween - no biggie).

Currently I use Audition 1.5. Just curious if there's a way to send each input seperately to each channel, rather than grouped (i.e. 1/2, 3/4, etc.) - to avoid small hassle of later seperating them if wanted. Thanks.

Not sure about Audition, but in most software, if gives you like "Firepod 1-2 Left", "Firepod 1-2 Right", "Firepod 1-2 Stereo", etc... Therefore left refers to output one, and right output 2 and so on.

Right, and in Sonar for ex... you have to enable each input in the driver setup area of the program, not sure if audition is like this.

Also, the firepod is awesome, and their tech support are some of the most accessible, knowledgable and all around good people around.

Back