More Problems With Korg NanoKontrol!

I purchased a Korg NanoKontrol which I have been using with FL Studio. I have had the product only a few weeks and it periodically stops working. I posted about this unit soon after I received it but the problem has become successively worse.

Since I first had this controller, the sliders would suddenly stop responding and I would have to open up the MIDI options and click 'Rescan MIDI Devices'. This would occur once in a while and was not considered a huge problem but now it is happening with ever increasing frequency. Now, after just a couple of touches, it stops working altogether! It's VERY distracting!

It's gone from being a minor irritation once in a while - to rendering the unit totally friggin' useless!!! I hope there is a solution and that I haven't wasted my money. :mad:

Does anyone know of any issues with the Korg Nanokontrol, which could lead to this dysfunction?

Have any other users of this product encountered sudden stoppages like this?

Do you think there could be a fault with the hardware and should I ask for my money back?

Thank you for reading and I look forward to any replies.

Dr. V

Go ask for a replacement and see if the new piece acts the same. Or test it on other computer. Or maybe just the usb-cord is broken?

(have used nanokontrol with FL about 3 months without problems... then i found it pointless and sold it:P)

Back