monitoring dual Delta 1010's...

thajeremy

registered abuser
How do you guys do it?? I recently set up my second delta 1010 and its working perfectly with one exception. Im not sure how to monitor it. I have my monitors connected to my 1st delta and can hear everything that goes into it. I know I could use a mixer or something to route both cards to the same pair of monitors but I dont want to put anything in the chain that will degrade the sound. any suggestions?

I'm not entirely sure for the 1010, but I have 2 Delta 66 cards running and I just have outputs 1/2 set to "Monitor Mixer" in the Delta Control panel and route everything in my software to the main mix bus. Thus, all inputs are being monitored on outputs 1/2, which feeds my headphone amp and monitors.

scrubs said:
I'm not entirely sure for the 1010, but I have 2 Delta 66 cards running and I just have outputs 1/2 set to "Monitor Mixer" in the Delta Control panel and route everything in my software to the main mix bus. Thus, all inputs are being monitored on outputs 1/2, which feeds my headphone amp and monitors.

but are you able to monitor inputs from boths cards at the same time while tracking?

Back