List all possible cards here!

Roel

That SMART guy.
Let's make a list here, all cards you can think of that haven't been mentioned, with number of analog i/o, digital i/o, number of bits, frequency, breakoutbox, price, etc...... And maybe a short comment, about strong afdvantages or disadvantages...

I was just looking into those cards again, and I realized that I have only a vague idea of what is available.

So just a list, budget is of no importance offcourse, and things that need external convertors or worth mentioning too. Just to get an idea of what is available here...

Roel,

A smart guy should already know all the cards that are available, don't you think?:)

I have a Hoontech C-Port. 10 in/out including the SPDIF. 24/96 capable. 19 in rackmount breakout box. Built in mic pres on ch. 1 and 2. Drivers for 95/98, NT. 2000, and XP. About $400 U.S. Comes with a version of LOGIC that only runs on Win 98. Mine works very well. The only other card I was considering at the time was the 1010, but I'm cheap.

Twist

I dont know much about terratec and Im happy with my 1010 for now, but they claim to have 36 bit internal resolution on their cards. I dont know if thats a gimmic or something that actually leads to better sound quality. Check it out and report back here.

:cool: cool!! Thanks. That was the intention. Didn't keep it btw. Just let it all grow, shaved it into a variety of forms, took pictures and got rid of it. Fun pictures though...

Back