Lexicon Usb

blabla

so i was lookin for a usb interface for my laptop n came across this LEXICON USB LAMBDA AUDIO INTERFACE running for abut 199.99 usd...my q is has anyone used it before is it worth getting , im going mainly use it to record vocals, and i was looking at the lexicon OMEGA DESKTOP RECORDING STUDIO which is goin for 299 usd and the only difference is, it has more in,outs etc and cubase LE, but i need some answers or is there something better for this price??? remember all im going to use it for is for VOCALS...thanx

I use to use the Omega. I liked it a lot, it worked just the way I thought it should. I don't use Cubase, so I can't comment on that, but I definatly think the Omega is a good investment. I strongly recommend it. I recorded the tracks found here with my Omega and some sm 57s.

If you have any particualr questions about it, I can help you.
Good luck shopping.

thanx for the reply, the thing i heard is that lexicon doesnt update their drivers? and i have a new dell laptop with windows XP is it going to work with it?...thanx again

I never had trouble with the drivers, I used it on 3 different dell machines, all with xp, 2 bought this past summer. I think you'll be fine.

Back