How to connect the guitar with pedals and Amp to M-Audio interface?

MahmoudAdam

How to connect the guitar with pedals and Amp to M-Audio interface?
How do I plug them ? actually I knew how to connect pedalboard and guitar to my Amp either (Guitar In ----> Pedals ----> Amp) or Effects loop, but don't know how to connect all of this to the Audio Interface except I could use the mic input into the Audio Interface to put the mic in front of the Amp and recorded directly. I really don't feel like using VST's such as Guitar Rig 3, Amplitube or other any Multi-Effects.so how do I do this ? thanks in advance.

If your amp has a LINE output, you could use that to a LINE input of your interface. Or better yet, get a dynamic mic and stick it in front of your amp. That would be mic to Mic input on the interface.

If your amp has a LINE output, you could use that to a LINE input of your interface. Or better yet, get a dynamic mic and stick it in front of your amp. That would be mic to Mic input on the interface.

ma Amp doesn't has a LINE output and I already recording live with the dynamic mic but don't you know way to get better quality...thanks in advance

There are any number of ways to get better quality. How much do you know about miking an amp? What is the guitar, amp, desired sound and microphone?

There are any number of ways to get better quality. How much do you know about miking an amp? What is the guitar, amp, desired sound and microphone?

Thanks Mate !

actually am using SM57 or e 609 into the audio interface in front of Peavey Classic 50 212 or Marshall MA Head with 412 cabinet , for guitars Gibson Les Paul Traditional or Fender Stratocaster50's style and for EFX; Wah Wah --> Compression Sustainer --> Fuzz --> Tube Screamer or any overdrive/Dist --> Equalizer --> Modeler --> Noise Gate --> Volume --> Digital Delay .... i try many Multi-Effects and VST's software but still doesn't give me the sound i want.

Last edited:
Back