Delta 1010 and Routing Options

RedHeffer

I feel really dumb asking this, but here goes nothing...

I have a Delta 1010, QSC RMX 850 power amp, Event 20/20's, Rolls RA53 Headphone amp, and a Soundcraft Spirit SX board. With my current setup I have the first two outputs of the delta going into the power amp and then out to the speakers. Now this works perfectly fine when im mixing songs, but while I'm recording tracks, I find myself switching the first two outputs between my monitors and my headphone amp. I may have completely missed something here, but is there any way I can leave my monitors on outputs 1,2 and have my headphone amp getting the same signal from outputs 3,4?

RedHeffer

I don't know if this will be directly applicable since I generally record from a digital source.

I've got a file playing back now in Vegas. It is being sent to both HW 1/2 out and HW 5/6 out on the Delta.

I have the Windows sound applet set to 5/6 being the default playback device. 1/2 gets everything (monitor mix) by default.
In the router I have HW 5/6 out set to receive Wav Out 5/6.

For what you do I use an external mixer to create headphone mixes. I send HW 1/2 out to the mixer and monitor the recording at the mixer.

Back