WTB: Tentelometer

Niva

Hi everyone!

I'd like to get a Tentelometer, model T2-H20-ML

Give me a sign if you have one for sale!

Thanks!

Guillaume

I've got a T2 H15 UM for sale. But it only measures up to 15 ounces of tension, which is fine for machines up to one inch.

PM me if you're interested.

Cheers! :)

Hi everyone!

I'd like to get a Tentelometer, model T2-H20-ML

Give me a sign if you have one for sale!

Thanks!

Guillaume

I had recently exchanged e-mails with John Chavers from Tentel and he informed me they are closing shop. It was sad news to hear. I bought the T2-H20-ML a few years ago and I am keeping it under a glass case. They are very fragile and now that they will be closing I wont have a place to cailibrate mine if something happens to it. Maybe you can contact him and see if they have any left.
Tentelometer

Good luck

VP

I had recently exchanged e-mails with John Chavers from Tentel and he informed me they are closing shop. It was sad news to hear. I bought the T2-H20-ML a few years ago and I am keeping it under a glass case. They are very fragile and now that they will be closing I wont have a place to cailibrate mine if something happens to it. Maybe you can contact him and see if they have any left.
Tentelometer

Good luck

VP
I wasn't aware that these meters were so fragile? I've had mine for years, not under a glass case, and its survived very nicely. Mine also came with a calibration weight and full instructions on how to re-calibrate it yourself, should the need arise.

And its sad to hear that they're closing the company but its to be expected considered the diminished state of mechanical tape drives.

I wasn't aware that these meters were so fragile? I've had mine for years, not under a glass case, and its survived very nicely. Mine also came with a calibration weight and full instructions on how to re-calibrate it yourself, should the need arise.

And its sad to hear that they're closing the company but its to be expected considered the diminished state of mechanical tape drives.

A friend was using mine and it dropped a few inches off of a "shelf" of CDs. The needle was way off even after I calibrated it. It went back for recailibration. Well on its return trip via the "UPS Gorillas" it was still way off, the box looked like it had been "Drop-Kicked" from CA to RI. I ended up getting a replacement. Tentel put a red liquid acceleration gauge on this ones box to see if it got abused, I bet when UPS sees this they slow down. I also bought the extra weights kit, so you can calibrate to different weights with all sizes of tape. They still have some US government and NATO contracts but John said he has health issues also.

VP

VP,

Can you send me his e-mail infos? It seems like I can't reach anyone via their website.

Thanks!

I sense a business opportunity. See my related post, "Tentelometer Business Opportunity?" coming right up.

Back