question about VST plugin

pikilin

Hi

i wonder if there is a VST plugin that i can add samples of my own into it and by samples of my own i mean samples that i recored with my mic even sounds of water in the bath or knock on glass or anything i recorded and stored so i will be able to use midi keyboard and play that sound after editing and geting the sound i like ?

so is there VST plugin that can receive samples like this in wave or mp3 and inside the plugin i will be able to play with the sound and manipulate the sound ?

thanks ahead

Not sure if Cubase has a sampler plugin as a part of their software. If not, try the link I posted.

Hi

i wonder if there is a VST plugin that i can add samples of my own into it and by samples of my own i mean samples that i recored with my mic even sounds of water in the bath or knock on glass or anything i recorded and stored so i will be able to use midi keyboard and play that sound after editing and geting the sound i like ?

so is there VST plugin that can receive samples like this in wave or mp3 and inside the plugin i will be able to play with the sound and manipulate the sound ?

thanks ahead

Cubase 5 has a sampler included. It is called Groove Agent One

Back