FOR Kontakt6.2(minimum) Drag&Drop Instruments/Libraries

Paj

This thread is for Kontakt 6.2 (and above) Libraries/Instruments that have the added Drag&Drop feature in addition to the wavetable and new effects features of K6-6.1x.

Kontakt 6.2 has introduced the much-requested sample/loop simple drag&drop feature for a developer's GUI (without having to jump through hoops in the spanner/backend pages). This is surely going to make a lot of users and developers happy. When they update/upgrade, being able to fly your own samples/loops into some of the amazing Kontakt instrument interfaces that developers have made over the past few years is going to be an additional treat.

These are the Kontakt6.2 instruments/libraries that I've come across so far. If you came across other K6.2(+) Drag&Drop instruments/libraries, please post some info and/or a link in this thread.

Native Instruments Straylight has the K6.2 drag&drop capability:
Synths : Straylight | Komplete

Soniccouture has updated Haunted Spaces to K6.2 drag&drop capability and has a new, sample-less drum/percussion library that features it (viz., you use your own samples):
Haunted Spaces | Soniccouture
Blanks | Soniccouture

HomeGrown Sounds has updated two instruments to k6.2 drag&drop capability:
AirWaves for Kontakt 5 | Homegrown Sounds
Movement for Kontakt | Homegrown Sounds
The Serenity Group Buy was already a Kontakt6-based group buy but, if history serves, will probably involve the K6.2 drag&drop feature being added to the products.
https://hgsounds.com/product/serenity-group-buy/

Paj
8^)

HomeGrown Sounds has added Drag'N'Drop capability to another upgraded instrument (Casetto): Casetto DND ($20)

"This is identical to the K6 version of Cassetto except it contains absolutely no samples except White Noise. It relies completely on Drag and Dropping your own samples into the 2 Oscillator slots. This has been requested by a couple of people and as a result it provides an easy way to use your own samples in this sophisticated Synth engine.

500 Morph WAVs are also included as a bonus ready for Dropping!"

Cassetto DND | Homegrown Sounds

Paj
8^)

I don't know how Rigid Audio continues to do it but they're definitely on the affordable K6.2 DND bandwagon. Intro offer ($6 or less with code GIVEME10) for the next three days or so:
Rigid Audio | KONTAKT INSTRUMENTS | PRODUCTS | SODIUM

Triple Spiral Audio now has two K6.2 DND libraries available (not currently on sale):
Fission A for Kontakt 6 – Triple Spiral Audio
Universe – Kontakt 6 – Triple Spiral Audio

Homegrown Sounds continues to progress with new K6.2+ instruments and DND upgrades to previous instruments. Bargains at regular prices, steals when they're on sale, and no-brainers when they're group buys:
Homegrown Sounds

I previously mentioned these K6.2 DND libraries from Soniccouture but I forgot to mention that they also run in the free Kontakt Player 6.2:
Blanks | Soniccouture
http://www.soniccouture.com/en/products/28-rare-and-experimental/g60-haunted-spaces/
(Haunted Spaces also comes with a K5 version and has three optional soundpacks available from some top sound designers).

PLEASE post here if you come across other K6.2 instruments with DND.

Stay safe,
Paj

Two more:

Origin X from Artistry Audio, while recently on sale at AudioPlugin.Deals came in two versions: One expensive version ($300; $120 on recent sale) with samples and one less-expensive version ($80 on recent sale) without samples from the vendor. Both allowed sample DND (Drag'N'Drop). I don't see the sample-less version being currently offered.

Rigid Audio continues to provide bombshell products at firecracker prices with another DND instrument: Grainstates ($7):

Paj
8^)

Nova has an intro offer for its DND instrument Vektor (~$58):

Paj
8^)

Back