the t.bone GC 100 USB

yasmas1

Hi
I have encountered a peculiar problem, and i literally can't find anyone who has the same problem. I just bought a new USB microphone "the t.bone GC 100 USB" Windows update installed the drivers and the mic works but when activated, all other sounds on my pc stops playing. and the second i leave teamspeak or test the mic in windows, the sounds start playing again.

e.g. when i open up recording devices everything mutes but only when i have the "recording" tab open. When i click on another tab like "playback" or "sounds" i can hear everything again.

Communications is set to "Do nothing" and i tried my friends t.bone 440 USB mic and it works just fine without muting everything.

Any help is appreciated.

I wish I could help, but your hardware and application are way different from music recording. Maybe we need a gaming/podcasting/USB microphone forum to better help people like you, or perhaps a gaming site covers this kind of thing.

Hi, Hi, thanks for replying. I did figure it out on my own though. Apparently the microphone had to be connected to a USB 2.0 and it was plugged into a USB 3.0 like my nuforce udac-2. A mod can close the thread now. Sorry for the inconvenience.

No inconvenience, I just feel bad that we can't help you guys doing that stuff. If there were a better place to put this kind of question it would make it easier for others with the same problem to benefit from your solution.

Back