Anyone ever bought from Moncdawg on Ebay?

Mr Funk

Just wondering if anyone on this forum has ever bought from this seller before? What did you buy and was the service good? His prices seem very good on some items, but are there any pitfalls when buying from this seller?

I'm thinking of getting an AT4060 from him, as in the UK they are over £1000 (usually between £1100 & £1600) and even with import duty and VAT, it would only be about £450 max from him!

Thanks

Yeah, I bought a 4060 from him (her?) last week, it got here a couple of days ago. Haven't tested it yet, but it looks fine.

They've got over 4000 transactions and 99.7% positive feedback, they're legit.

tv

Mr Funk said:
Just wondering if anyone on this forum has ever bought from this seller before? What did you buy and was the service good? His prices seem very good on some items, but are there any pitfalls when buying from this seller?

I'm thinking of getting an AT4060 from him, as in the UK they are over £1000 (usually between £1100 & £1600) and even with import duty and VAT, it would only be about £450 max from him!

Thanks

I bought a SP B1 from him on 11/07/04 - fast, good service, reasonable shipping too.

I got a pair of Rode NT5 about 2 years ago and all was good. I was very skeptical because his price was starting at $199. So I watched em sell for a couple weeks and then went for it. Pretty sweet deal!

Good Luck,
B.

but check this guy out first...

I have bought numerous mics (Rodes) and accessories from this guy and his prices are excellent as is his service and communication...the guy's a musician as well and know's his stuff...twice he's actually recommended LOWER priced products than I was inquiring about, because he felt they would better suit my application...and each time I was very pleased with his recommendations...so, well worth looking at...ask for Ken:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsofindt...R7QQpfidZ0QQsinceZ30QQfsopZ1QQfsooZ1QQfrppZ50

kidvybes said:
I have bought numerous mics (Rodes) and accessories from this guy and his prices are excellent as is his service and communication...the guy's a musician as well and know's his stuff...twice he's actually recommended LOWER priced products than I was inquiring about, because he felt they would better suit my application...and each time I was very pleased with his recommendations...so, well worth looking at...ask for Ken:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsofindt...R7QQpfidZ0QQsinceZ30QQfsopZ1QQfsooZ1QQfrppZ50

Looks like he only sells within the US so not much good for MrFunk who's in the UK.

You're right!...

Sorry...didn't notice the "US" only restrictions...well, maybe some of the "Yankees" who check in on this site will take a look at the deals...Good Luck...(the Euro and Pound are wupping the Dollar's arse, so deals should abound)...

Would just like to say, I find the fact that I called myself Mr Funk, pretty embarrassing now!

My name is Kane BTW

Back