Sweet

jonnyc

Just scored an ESP LTD EC1000 for recording 2 songs for a 3 piece kid band. 6 hours of work got me an $800 guitar, I'm so happy right now. I know nobody cares but I don't have any body else to brag to.

I care...that is sweet and a good 6 hours of pay!!:D I have an ESP LTD Viper 400 and love it.

Yeah, the funny thing is the one band I record on a very regular basis uses the exact same guitar. I always loved it and told the guy I wanted it, and then this kid comes it and offers it to me for recording. I had to hold in the excitement.

Yeah, the funny thing is the one band I record on a very regular basis uses the exact same guitar. I always loved it and told the guy I wanted it, and then this kid comes it and offers it to me for recording. I had to hold in the excitement.

How come you want to sell it though?:confused:

:D..not really...I don't play well myself, but I love those axes...;)

What do you play...drums?

Drums and vocals. I was a choir boy in school, played percussion in band through my sophomore year then decided I wanted to play a kit and not just a snare.

Drums and vocals. I was a choir boy in school, played percussion in band through my sophomore year then decided I wanted to play a kit and not just a snare.
Cool...Do you have anything for me to listen too...?

It's funny...I hated choir in school and dropped out of it, played make believe pianos(when one couldn't be found)....banged on anything for drums...but I didn't do much air guitaring...I would just hear all the notes in my head and move it accordingly, which most likely looked more spazdic than an air performance...:eek::eek::eek:

I still only tinker on all instruments...but not a master on one of em!!! For shame to me for being so fickle...and lazy!!! I hate Eurt sometimes!!!:mad:

Cool...Do you have anything for me to listen too...?

It's funny...I hated choir in school and dropped out of it, played make believe pianos(when one couldn't be found)....banged on anything for drums...but I didn't do much air guitaring...I would just hear all the notes in my head and move it accordingly, which most likely looked more spazdic than an air performance...:eek::eek::eek:

I still only tinker on all instruments...but not a master on one of em!!! For shame to me for being so fickle...and lazy!!! I hate Eurt sometimes!!!:mad:

I have nothing I've done for myself. I'm also very lazy and I record so many bands that I've never had a desire, or a ton of time, to do my own thing. I will one day though. I am all over many many tracks doing bgv's and there are a few tracks of me playing bongo's in the background. I'm one of those people who hates hearing themselves sing, yet everyone thinks I have a great voice. BTW, my first guitar lesson is Saturday.

Cool....I should take some more of those myself. They are so friggin expensive though and only 30 minutes long. I'd forget what I learned, before I even got home to practice some more.

Good luck with those lessons!! And enjoy that new guitar too!!:cool:

Cool....I should take some more of those myself. They are so friggin expensive though and only 30 minutes long. I'd forget what I learned, before I even got home to practice some more.

Good luck with those lessons!! And enjoy that new guitar too!!:cool:

Thanks, actually Tim Reynolds' nephew is giving me the lessons, and since he's also my best friend I get them for free!!! If you don't know who Tim is google him, his music is awesome and he does tons of stuff with Dave Matthews.

Thanks, actually Tim Reynolds' nephew is giving me the lessons, and since he's also my best friend I get them for free!!! If you don't know who Tim is google him, his music is awesome and he does tons of stuff with Dave Matthews.

I kept trying to listen to a song of his and kept getting the server not available...so I will try later....thanks

I record one on a regular basis and have even done direct comparisons with it vs. LP Studios and American Tele's and Strats and it held it own against all of them.
Right, I think I recall your saying the same thing in the past. I'm glad you got one!

Back