new guitar?

eric182

I am going to get a new a guitar in alittle bit and needed some advice on what kind of guitar I should get right now i have 330 dolllars. I play punk and metal.

Hmm... if you are in the gotta have new mind set, the jackson dinky will probably fit the budget. Not a bad machine structure wise. You can always beef up the pickups some time down the road. A tad more info would help on your part. you looking for lead or rythem? Most of the jacksons and charvels have good sustain, and all of them have the lock down tremelo. Ibanez RG170 is fairly hot. And I kinda like the narrow fast necks on them. They edge just over the 300 mark though, and they tend to only have the single lock trem.
Final potential.. the ESP LTD. I ferget the price, but its around 3. It is stocked with a pair of Humbuckers generally. Don't be afraid to shop around for a used ax. E-bay sometimes has some real treats from clowns who have no clue what they have. send a few more specifics and I or I am sure other dudes, will send you links and ideas

Back