finally new guitar!

ZoSo58LP

rock guy
well, an early xmas present, that is :-D
had a crappy squier strat that i upgraded wtih new pickups and fender locking tuners and whanot...but was still a piece and came out of tune ALWAYS!

so today, went to guitar center, found a beautiful Blueburst '89 Fender USA Strat! it's almost as old as me ;) it's beautiful, and it's got:
-3 fender lace sensor pickups (gold lettering, silver, then blue)
-fender roller nut
-fender locking tuners
-american 2 point bridge
-5 way switching

this things beautiful! ill get some pics soon enough and post em! :) anyone else have an 80s strat too?

Congrats Zo. I have a American Standard Strat that I bought new in 1987. I love it.

enjoy,

Reed

it plays incredibally beautifully! lol, see, I was all up on finding one with a humbucker...but I didnt like how any of the fat strats played at GC...then I picked this up and was AMAZED...the Lace sensor pickups give it that humbucker type punch, and it doesnt really sound like a single coil, its really got it all, and the playability made me sit down for a half an hour straight just playing it....very smooth, great action, great feel, i just love it all together :)

thats crazy

i got me a new bass today......OLP MM-2 4-string......its pretty and plays very very very nice

havent thought of a name yet.....

and the cool part is, it matchs my p-bass......same colors and pickguard :D

freak

lol mines not blue though....

my p-bass's name is Ushi......Ushi the Dark Lord is his full name.

i think im going to name this one jones.....after the great soda....or maybe just soda.....im not sure

freak

Back