amp schematics

michaelq

i was wondering if anyone knew of an online resource for learning to read amp schematics...i know you can take classes, or read books on the matter-but if anyone has found any online source for this please let me know. thanks. -michaelq

I'm on it. I have it at home, and I'll post something later this evening when I get a second.

Matty

all of you are too wonderful! that'd be great whenever you get the chance to post that matty..thanks again guys.

also..if you go here http://arts.ucsc.edu/EMS/Music/courses/126.html which is a link off of that first schematic crazydoc posted... its actually the class lecture notes for a class called technology of the modern music studio and its helping me out quite a bit in general, so i'd advise you guys to check it out and see if you cant gain something from it..or you all may know it all already, but just check it out.

I'm uploading it now. Let me know when you download it, as I'm using a server at work for this. I'll take it down after you get it.

Matty

click here

Sorry it took so long, I have company this weekend.

Ok, Michael got this. I'm taking it down, but if anybody else need it, lemme know and I'll repost it.

Back