• Value for money;OK

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • Value for money;excellent

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • Value for money; absolutely astounding

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters

nord

i used to have some $40 (20gbp)phillips headphones but then i got these and they are well worth the money.
the main difference is clarity-you can hear clearer and you can place sounds better in your mind spacially
please vote i think these are well worth a recommendation
nord

I'm fairly fond of my AKG K 240 DF headphones and the sounds I hear are spacially aligned rather well considering that I still live on Earth. :p

they seem to be a similar price to the sony about £70 maybe i will buy a pair

the thing i like about the sony`s is there is literally no noise that comes out of the non-earside (is that a word?)
nord

the thing i like about the sony`s is there is literally no noise that comes out of the non-earside (is that a word?)
nord
The non-earside would normally be where your mouth is.

Brilliant! :D

These headphones are rocking IMO. The mids are somewhat shy which makes the highs and lows seem a little louder than they really are so I've learned to carve a little of the mids out of my mixes to compensate. It's a subtle issue though.
I voted outstanding value because not only do these sound excellent but they are built to take a beating. Dropping, sitting on, having things fall on them doesn't phase 'em at all. Tough little cans!

I have owned them for about 2 years and their sound quality is excelent, I have compared them to the sennheiser 280s and I personally like them better. About the quality, they have taken a beat and are still intact. They only thing I have to complain about is the cable....it pulls like hell so its length is not that much.

The 7506's sound really good until you try the 7509's. I went to GC one day to buy some 7506's and made the mistake of trying out the 7509's also. I ended up leaving with nothing because the 7509's were too expensive. :(

Back