Nomad Factory's MAGNETIC

Fishmed

I picked up Nomad Factory's MAGNETIC earlier this week at the $50 sale price. Last night I inserted it on a several tracks (not all) of a previously mixed song. I made a few mix adjustments because it changed the dynamics, then I add the MAGNETIC to the final mix in my mastering process. I compared the New mix to my Previous version, and I was amazed with the results. I thought I would share the results here to let you all hear the improvements.

New Mix

Previous Mix

Yeah nice fishmed it really glued that song together. Gave it what was missing from the previous mix.
I like what it did bringing each instrument and vocals up and setting it into the mix. yeah nice.

I picked up Nomad Factory's MAGNETIC earlier this week at the $50 sale price. Last night I inserted it on a several tracks (not all) of a previously mixed song. I made a few mix adjustments because it changed the dynamics, then I add the MAGNETIC to the final mix in my mastering process. I compared the New mix to my Previous version, and I was amazed with the results. I thought I would share the results here to let you all hear the improvements.

New Mix

Previous Mix
I like what it's doing to your mix. Can really hear a difference for the better.

Back