Good Source for 1/4" Plugs?

Somnium7

Noise Criminal
For the rest of my life I plan to build my own cables. I'm so sick of paying stupid prices for premade crap that doesn't last. So I've ordered 500' of good mic cable.

Now I need a good source for 1/4" TRS plugs. Anybody know of a place with reasonable pricing?

I get pretty much everything from Markertek. Neutrik ends, shrink wrap, Belden 1800F cable (500ft spools - (I think B&H sells it by the foot - Highly recommended for every connection - analog *and* digital AES/EBU you have).

I see good prices on my favorite Switchcraft 297 TRS plugs at Markertek. Very nice!

Thanks Massive!!!

Just wanted to let you all know of a great source for bulk cable.

http://myworld.ebay.com/u-can-save

My 500' roll just arrived and I have dissected a length to see what quality cable this is. It is actually VERY good cable. I wasn't expecting much at this price $69 but it's a super deal for this material. Surprisingly nice cable!!

Markertek is good, I also order from full compass. In general, I've found full compass prices to be a bit better when buying in bulk. But I've ordered many items from Markertek over the years, as well.

Right as always my friend :cool:. The Switchcraft model I mentioned is 27 cents a piece less at Full Compass.

Thanks!!!! :D

Back