programming drums

CircuitRot

k, i know this sounds stupid, but does anyone have any advice for programming drums...all i'm using right now is Drumkit from Hell Superior and an MPD16. I'm using Tracktion 2 as my DAW...any help would be greatly appreciated

k, i know this sounds stupid, but does anyone have any advice for programming drums...all i'm using right now is Drumkit from Hell Superior and an MPD16. I'm using Tracktion 2 as my DAW...any help would be greatly appreciated

Ok, what specificly do you need help with? I have DFHS, and just try and program in hits that I could make in real life, and the processing is sort of trial and error to find a complete sound that fits what I am doing.

You might need to be more specific in what you need help with.

i'm just wondering if there's a way to program the sounds to play automatically. right now all i'm really doing is hitting record, and then hitting the pads on the mpd16. i'm gonna go and try a few things, though

i'm just wondering if there's a way to program the sounds to play automatically. right now all i'm really doing is hitting record, and then hitting the pads on the mpd16. i'm gonna go and try a few things, though

I don't think so....I program with a mouse. You might be able to find some midi files, load them up, and it would play the sounds, but otherwise, you need to program the hits.

thanks...i tried using ezplayer free, but i can't get it to load up for some reason, but while i was playing around with the track, i can do what you just mentioned and use mouse clicks

Back