The Everything "EZDrummer" and "Superior Drums" thread.

I agree. EZD is a great tool to work with for easy drum tracks. I do prefer AD now though. Not as cheap however.

Happy turkey day!!!

I just bought this for drums, didnt get any sale price, but i dont care lol

61CF086F-A579-469C-BD7D-1A9B7019F18C-3142-000006A126893744.jpg

I buoght the EZ latin percussion and use in in Superior...folks might think these are entry level but the samples are great

I have all the expansion packs I want. Thought about trying other drum vsti's, but I'm too entrenched with EZD and I don't want to deal with another learning curve. Steve Slate himself gave me his Platinum series a couple fo years back because I helped to stop some piracy. I gave them a good try, but they are just too complicated for my feeble brain. lol

I've never played with ez drummer. I wouldn't mind it for demo'ing songs. It might be worth it for 30 bucks.

I thought ezd might be useful for a real drummer when he can't/won't set up a kit for recording. or if he can't make too much noise. Just for working out ideas, etc... At this price, why not??

I have all the expansion packs I want. Thought about trying other drum vsti's, but I'm too entrenched with EZD and I don't want to deal with another learning curve. Steve Slate himself gave me his Platinum series a couple fo years back because I helped to stop some piracy. I gave them a good try, but they are just too complicated for my feeble brain. lol

It does whats needed. I have a steven slate entry level version...the only thing with these are the samples are already processed...fine if your happy dropping them in, not so great for sound design.

It does whats needed. I have a steven slate entry level version...the only thing with these are the samples are already processed...fine if your happy dropping them in, not so great for sound design.

The Slate Trigger deluxe samples are unprocessed. I can be tempted to share some if asked nice. I :)

That's one of the things I like with EZD, processed, but not heavily. I have more control over the sound than I do with SSD, yet, not so raw that I have to start from scratch.

Back