Drum Patterns

hixmix

Halibut, North Dakota
I'm looking for online sources for drum patterns. Not midi files but written out patterns that I can print out and manually program. I have found one source: Shavano Music Online. They offer a few basic rock, reggae and rap patterns.

Any one know of any other good sources.

This page has written notes (in printer friendly format) and sound files. The really annoying thing is the ALL sound files start playing at once when you first get on the page but just click the speaker on one of the speakers and they'll all stop. I don't think that you can listen to one individually because when you click on one they all play, but you said you didn't want them anyway right? :D

http://216.103.111.115/webthumper/drums/

When my brother's HR16 got fried in a lightning storm and lost all its patterns,he sold it to me for $40 and I re-programmed it.I went to the public library downtown and checked out some percussion instruction books.The best was a jazz book by Louis Bellson.Latin and Afro-cuban stuff can be a cool change of pace.I realise you actually have to go there!But its a good source of quality patterns.

Tom

Back