Woohooo! Divorce Sale!!!

One last try. Does anybody here want a mint condition $2000 dual compressor for $1200?

Please let me know before Friday. I won't have internet after that.

Please contact me direct. My PM box is almost full here...
somnium7(AT)gmail(DOT)com

Audix i5 dynamic cardioid mic - $60 (SOLD)
Oktava MK-219 condenser mic - $70 (SOLD)
TNC ACM-4 ribbon mic with shockmount - $80 (SOLD)
Fender Acoustisonic Junior amp - $250
Sennheiser MD-441U dynamic mic - $400
TC Electronics Triple-C Stereo Multi-Band Compressor - $225
TC Electronics G-Major Guitar Effects Processor - $275
Alesis Midiverb 4 Multi Effect Processor - $100
DBX 162SL Dual Compressor/Limiter - $1000 (SOLD)
Fender/Rhodes Chroma Polaris Analog Synthesizer - $650
Furman M-8 Power Conditioner - $45 (SOLD)
Neutrik Balanced Patch Bay - $55
Re'An Balanced Patch Bay - $40
PreSonus TubePre (Groove Tubes Upgrade) - $50 (SOLD)
Behringer UCA202 USB Audio Interface - $20

My landlord is very pissed now. :(

Last edited:
Good news! I now have enough to keep my internet on for the rest of the month. And it takes 30 days for Eviction to take place :D

Bad news - No I will not haggle on prices for the DBX and the Sennheiser. I would rather be Steve Martin in The Jerk with "all I need is my DBX, my Sennheiser and my console" Though it might be harder to drag through the streets of LA.

Thanks to all so far who are purchasing my stuff. :)

Hey Somnium!

I was trolling around in here trying to find out information on my new (to me) TNC ACM-4 mic. I picked it up from a really cool dude in Virginia Beach today at lunchtime. :D Also got a Oktava MK219 and an Audix i5.

It was good meeting you today. Damn, I'm really interested in the dBx compressor limiter. If your deal falls through, I might try to find some way to swing that. And it would help you make your rent. Good karma, you know. :D

Hey man,

Hey Somnium!

I was trolling around in here trying to find out information on my new (to me) TNC ACM-4 mic. I picked it up from a really cool dude in Virginia Beach today at lunchtime. :D Also got a Oktava MK219 and an Audix i5.

It was good meeting you today. Damn, I'm really interested in the dBx compressor limiter. If your deal falls through, I might try to find some way to swing that. And it would help you make your rent. Good karma, you know. :D

It's no sweat at all. The DBX sold to a very nice gentleman this evening. I hope you aren't too disappointed.
At least the mics will do you proud for a long time though.

Thanks again!

Hey man,

It's no sweat at all. The DBX sold to a very nice gentleman this evening. I hope you aren't too disappointed.
At least the mics will do you proud for a long time though.

Thanks again!

No, that's wonderful. I'm sorry you have to give it up, but I'm glad you make your rent payment! You'll have another one soon enough..

Everything ordered from folks up here has been shipped out. Thanks everybody! :)

What's left now:

Sennheiser MD-441U dynamic mic - $400
TC Electronics Triple-C Stereo Multi-Band Compressor - $225
TC Electronics G-Major Guitar Effects Processor - $275
Alesis Midiverb 4 Multi Effect Processor - $100
Fender/Rhodes Chroma Polaris Analog Synthesizer - $650
Neutrik Balanced Patch Bay - $55
Re'An Balanced Patch Bay - $40
Behringer UCA202 USB Audio Interface - $20 (PENDING)

Back