Why must my mono songs become converted to "stereo" on cd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aw man! This thread was sinking, and you had to bring it back up.

I think deep down inside, you guys don't want this thread to die, no matter what you say to the contrary. It's like watching a spider trying to crawl up the toilet bowl. You pretend you don't want it to suffer, but you sit and watch anyway, instead of just fucking flushing. :eek:

:D :D :D

I think deep down inside, you guys don't want this thread to die, no matter what you say to the contrary. It's like watching a spider trying to crawl up the toilet bowl. You pretend you don't want it to suffer, but you sit and watch anyway, instead of just fucking flushing. :eek:

Nah... nothing like that... I'd say it was more like burning ants with a magnifying glass

...I think deep down inside, you guys don't want this thread to die...

It's not deep down inside for me at all... I don't want it to die...well... right here on my surface. The torturing little critters analogies aren't quite right for me, though... It's more like watching my autistic cousin have a bad day. I know I shouldn't stare at him, but damnit... I just wanna see what kind of crazy shit he's gonna do next.

i think soulja boy is great. he is very creative, and gifted with rhythms. he speaks to the kids who have not become jaded by long nights and sad days, or even beautiful things. they are still learning, and they want to experience new things that is their own, and when they hear a song, its their song, and it will always mean what i meant to them then, just like all of us.

soulja boy is wack.end of story

this week im releasing the final album in the trilogy of tie breaker and sudden death. its called game over. and then im working on this middle ages fairy tale clay animation musical im planning now. that will be 30 minutes, and i will release that in 40 days!

this week im releasing the final album in the trilogy of tie breaker and sudden death. its called game over. and then im working on this middle ages fairy tale clay animation musical im planning now. that will be 30 minutes, and i will release that in 40 days!
You just "jumped the shark" dude

as promised, here is the milestone album, "Game Over"

i recorded this whole album on my dads old equipment, the same stuff McCartney and wings used. you guys will love this, its got some real hits!

here is the album to download:

Jordan Davis - Game Over MP3.rar - 24.13MB

1. 01.Rolled my Last one Baby (3:10) 01.Rolled my Last one Babymp3.mp3 - 2.07MB
2. 02.Black Smoke Rising (3:03) 02.Black Smoke Risingmp3 .mp3 - 1.78MB
3. 03.Got to Get me Some(Light Some Stuff) (2:54)03.Got to Get me Some_Light Some Stuff_mp3.mp3 - 2.07MB
4. 04.Silly Thoughts(Good Idea) (3:03) 04.Silly Thoughts_Good Idea_mp3.mp3 - 1.97MB
5. 05.Will it Ever Come Back (2:42) 05.Will it Ever Come Backmp3.mp3 - 1.68MB
6. 06.Feel the Cold Thunder (2:44) 06.Feel the Cold Thundermp3.mp3 - 2.15MB
7. 07.Game Over INTERLUDE (2:38) 07.Game Over INTERLUDEmp3.mp3 - 2.04MB
8. 08.Christmas Heroin Time (3:52) 08.Christmas Heroin Timemp3.mp3 - 2.37MB
9. 09.Heart of a Man (2:12) 09.Heart of a Manmp3 .mp3 - 1.33MB
10. 10.Be the One to Burn (2:11) 10.Be the One to Burnmp3 .mp3 - 1.30MB
11. 11.Its not Right (2:52) 11.Its not Rightmp3 .mp3 - 1.68MB
12. 12.Slow Burn (2:40) 12.Slow Burnmp3 .mp3 - 1.38MB
13. 13.How to be Happy (2:56) 13.How to be Happymp3.mp3 - 1.76MB
14. 14.The Whole World Sings (2:51) 14.The Whole World Singsmp3.mp3 - 1.84MB

i'd say the hits to hear are "black smoke rising" "got to get me some" "Christmas Heroin Time" and "heart of a man"

its a milestone!

I for one love this analogy. So if you ever see me post "Flush the spider!" you'll know what I mean, and you'll feel a twinge of pride knowing I stole it from you...

I for one love this analogy. So if you ever see me post "Flush the spider!" you'll know what I mean, and you'll feel a twinge of pride knowing I stole it from you...
I think that analogy should be put into song, with the flushing of a toilet as the outro...:D...and hey, Thread is a double-play word here!

Originally Posted by RAMI

I think deep down inside, you guys don't want this thread to die, no matter what you say to the contrary. It's like watching a spider trying to crawl up the toilet bowl. You pretend you don't want it to suffer, but you sit and watch anyway, instead of just fucking flushing.

24 pages really?
How many threads come and go in the clinic with no more than a comment or two? It's sad really. Human nature I guess. People love to pile on.:(

24 pages really?
How many threads come and go in the clinic with no more than a comment or two? It's sad really. Human nature I guess. People love to pile on.:(

At first this thread was actually pretty interesting...perhaps for all the wrong reasons, but interesting nonetheless. Then again, Jordan keeps pumping out semi-weekly albums to be critiqued, and somebody is always gonna have something to say about a new Jordan album.

....along the same lines as your point, though....if Jordan did take everyone's advice and stop with the druggypsychobabblenoise, how many would still read his threads or listen to his tunes? I agree that's kinda sad from an artistic-appreciation POV.

At first this thread was actually pretty interesting...perhaps for all the wrong reasons, but interesting nonetheless. Then again, Jordan keeps pumping out semi-weekly albums to be critiqued, and somebody is always gonna have something to say about a new Jordan album.

....along the same lines as your point, though....if Jordan did take everyone's advice and stop with the druggypsychobabblenoise, how many would still read his threads or listen to his tunes? I agree that's kinda sad from an artistic-appreciation POV.

I blame reklus.

Man!! I only listened to 2 minutes of "blue ghost ..." - that was enough!

Kind of reminds me of the old joke:

What did the two Grateful Dead fans say when the drugs wore off?
"Man, this music sucks!" :p;):D:eek:

HA! I just realized you posted "Flush the Spider" in the thread I locked. It just hit me now.:D:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back