Why is so unequable the recorded guitar strip?

One of two things is happening.
1. You are using a compressor with the attack and release set too fast
2. You are only picking using downstrokes.

If the attack and release are too fast, it catches the first transient and lets the second one through

If you only pick in one direction, the transients will only be in that direction. You will find this in trumpet waveforms, because the player is always blowing out, and direct signals from bowed instruments with pickups, because the bow drags the string in a single direction. However with bowed instruments, the direction of the wave will change with the direction of the bowing.

WTF language is this?

Thank you. I was wondering the same thing myself. I got no problem with English not being someone's first language. But when people start making up words......the terrorists win. :eek:

I think he/she is just using some online translator...and sometimes those things do weird things.

Doesn't really bother me. I just wanted to get that "terrorist" line in there. :D

This is a WTF language "you know". Jesus Christ, WTF is this site, music-forum or some "learning english" site? I failed :D?
I had ask a question, I think, everyone had understood who want. But yeah, the unequable word was just a too fast without thinking (if you think on this word) :)
Rami, I think you have a problem with these people, if not why have you, then why have commented my mistakes...But your name tell me everything about you :DDD
But OK, next time I'll go to some other site.
Between I speak 2 language perfect, + I speak little german and little english.

Thanks Farview!

One of two things is happening.
1. You are using a compressor with the attack and release set too fast
2. You are only picking using downstrokes.

If the attack and release are too fast, it catches the first transient and lets the second one through

If you only pick in one direction, the transients will only be in that direction. You will find this in trumpet waveforms, because the player is always blowing out, and direct signals from bowed instruments with pickups, because the bow drags the string in a single direction. However with bowed instruments, the direction of the wave will change with the direction of the bowing.

WTF language is this?

No idea. I never understand what Farview is saying. ;)

Rami, I think you have a problem with these people, if not why have you, then why have commented my mistakes
Chill out, man. I said I have no problem with it. I was joking. Not that I know what the hell you're talking about. :eek:
But your name tell me everything about you
Whatever you say.....Venndi :D

German, huh? Well, that explains your incredible sense of humor. :eek:

:D

Am I in an episode of the Twilight Zone? I woke up and now everyone's speaking a different language. :eek:

Weird. Wild.

You hate now the Germans too? :eek: I'm not German...
Whatever, I'm not angry, but when someone spoke bullshit, instead of helping...I must react something.

You hate now the Germans too? :eek: I'm not German...
Whatever, I'm not angry, but when someone spoke bullshit, instead of helping...I must react something.
Sigh.....

I'm sorry if anything I said offended you. That was not my intention.

(Who am I and what have I done with Rami?)

If you only pick in one direction, the transients will only be in that direction.
:eek: :confused: I don't know, I might have to throw the bullshit flag on this one. A transient is still an oscillating wave, just loaded with higher freqs. It's not just one pulse or attack. I look at waveforms in my tunes and don't see the picking pattern represented like in the OPs pic. Maybe his waveform is due to a dc offset?? Or maybe your first answer, misuse of a compressor is pretty common.

Albeit, if you come back and say the picking of a string can definitely cause weird waverforms, I'll believe you as you have a lot more experience than me. I've just never seen it nor does it make sense that it would cause that phenomenon.

No problem men, I said I'm not angry, you must not apologize, but your first comment was very arrogant to me.
I'm trying write rightly and explaining the thing with picture, but you just wrote your joke, what isn't a friendly welcome.
Done!

No problem men, I said I'm not angry, you must not apologize, but your first comment was very arrogant to me.
I'm trying write rightly and explaining the thing with picture, but you just wrote your joke, what isn't a friendly welcome.
Done!
It wasn't arrogant. I seriously thought you were making up a word. I realize now that you meant "un-equal" (or un-even). I thought you meant "un-eq-able" (not able to EQ it), which was confusing in this context. Either way, I wasn't make fun of you and I thought I made that clear when I said it didn't even bother me in my next post.

Either way, it's all good. No harm meant.

It wasn't arrogant. I seriously thought you were making up a word. I realize now that you meant "un-equal" (or un-even). I thought you meant "un-eq-able" (not able to EQ it), which was confusing in this context. Either way, I wasn't make fun of you and I thought I made that clear when I said it didn't even bother me in my next post.

I have to confess "un-eq-able" is what I thought as well.

Back