Votes: 151 6.8%
  • Sonar 1.0

Votes: 226 10.1%
  • Logic audio

Votes: 191 8.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Logi 9 all the way! i've been using Logic since Logic 6 and love it. every time i see Pro-tools new updates i always think "oh, logic's been doing that for years!"

Windows has its own recording software in start>all programs >accessories> entertainment >sound record. .

I'have bought the last version of n-Track that I use as multitracker....very complete and cheap choice!
Try it!

Cool Edit Pro was bought by Adobe back in 2003; we just released Audition CS6, which is available for Mac and Windows. Check it out over on the Adobe web site; bummer it's not listed in the survey above as it's a great tool for recording, and has both a terrific waveform editor and a robust multitrack environment.

Wow, this must be one of the longest running threads on the forum!
I use Reaper. Flexible, low CPU usage, low cost, stable. I've never used the higher priced DAWs but doubt any offer benefits that would be of use to me. My needs are fairly simple and straightforward and Reaper meets them well in every regard.

I use Fl studio for drums and PropellerHead Record for recording editing and mastering! I have tried Reaper, Guitar tracks pro 2.1 and 3 and free trial version of studio one but I am used to Record and feel more comfortable with that program!

Hi everybody,
I put up a song in FL Studio, when I export it to cubase, there is a slight tempo difference, for example if the tempo is set to 90 in FL Studio, it's gonna be 90.1 in Cubase, this is very annoying especially when you got someone recording audio on it. Do you know where the problem is coming and how should I fix it?? Thanks in advance

I use Ardour, version 2.8 for Mac.
I used Cubase MIDI from 1994 onward, Audiotracker (on the Falcon 030) from 1998 - 2003, then Cubase Audio Mac until version 4. Discovered Ardour not a year ago. Ver.3 is said to be unstable on Macs and won't open sessions started in version 2. Just today I downloaded MU-LAB free because Ardour has no MIDI. Yes I like freebies! And don't want to use cracked soft. Got Ardour for one dollar, then after testing it I sent them 25.

Hi everybody,
I put up a song in FL Studio, when I export it to cubase, there is a slight tempo difference, for example if the tempo is set to 90 in FL Studio, it's gonna be 90.1 in Cubase, this is very annoying especially when you got someone recording audio on it. Do you know where the problem is coming and how should I fix it?? Thanks in advance

You need to start your own thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back