Which note do you like the best?

Hard to pick a single note. D is a pretty good one.

Personally my favourites are the bunch of notes John Entwistle plays on My Generation. To quote Noel Gallagher;

"If you could put that into words, you'd have it written on your gravestone"

I couldn't put it any better than that! :thumbs up:

I like F# now. I did used to like G the best, but he got too predictable, always saying the same thing. F# is going that way too though. It's hard to find a note that keeps me interested, I just get bored with them after a while - at first it's all exciting, but pretty soon they're always there, in the same place, saying the same old thing.

With any note, I think once you see it's fat ass on the toilet a few times you don't wanna play it as much.

With any note, I think once you see it's fat ass on the toilet a few times you don't wanna play it as much.

Tha's what I'm talkin' bout. I've seen too many fat ass notes taking a free ride dump all over my otherwise beautiful music. :D

Seriously, shit is like the Dallas Cowboys of notes.

What is the relationship between Do re me fa so la ti? do (cowboy) and the notes A B C D F...etc? How did that come about? If I can pick the Sound of Music notes then my favourite has to be 'Me, a name I call myself'.

G(ood) because a G major chord sounds awesome and G scales are fun.
Of course this is an opinion.

Last edited:
E. E is the best note. Not my opinion, fact. I've been to school so I should know, we studied notes and E was discovered to be the best note by Euclid (who changed his name from Fuclid because of his discovery). Besides this THE most BADASS chord is the 7th fret bar-A E chord with the open bottom E. You just can't beat it. My guitar's in the shop right now having the middle 4 strings removed.
E, it's the only note I'll ever play.

Maybe A=440, but it's just too well known, so maybe I'd have to choose C# as I'm feeling like I'm losing my eyesight, and it's become really important to me.

Back