Which note do you like the best?

G, because of the guitar tuning, when that 3rd string is not dead balls on, the whole guitar sounds like dung.

I'm fickle....it's never the same note every time.

Which note do you like the best?
Just one note. Choose.

If you're going to ask these types of questions....you can't just say "what note"?

:facepalm:

Haven't you learned anything from Grimtraveller???

You have to tell people to pick their note, and then explain why they chose that note, and if what made them choose that note was some personal emotional experience, or just the sound of it, and how does that note apply to their writing/recording process, and have they ever preferred a different note and when was that and why...and....
...well, you get it.

:)

I like F# now. I did used to like G the best, but he got too predictable, always saying the same thing. F# is going that way too though. It's hard to find a note that keeps me interested, I just get bored with them after a while - at first it's all exciting, but pretty soon they're always there, in the same place, saying the same old thing.

It's almost like they stop trying once they clock on to the fact that I'll come back to them no matter what. They're always expecting me to make the effort to make things more interesting with them as well. I dunno, I think they're all quite lazy and selfish. I've liked a few of them now, even same note in a different octave! I thought it would be different, but they're all pretty much the same.

Yeah, I tried an internet note matching site and after I gave them my credit card details they just didn't resonate with me anymore. I mean what note is REALLY all about walking on the beach, reading biographies and agonizing over whether the they need delay or reverb to come back?

what note is REALLY all about walking on the beach

C

what note is REALLY all about reading biographies

B#

what note is REALLY all about agonizing over whether the they need delay or reverb to come back?

F, occasionally G

I tried an internet note matching site and after I gave them my credit card details they just didn't resonate with me anymore.

Now please cancel your current note matching subscription and PM me your credit card details ray. Thanks

Back