What we produced in our twenties...

So I decided to take a closer look and copied DW's picture and pasted it in my image manipulation software Irfanview ( good free shit) It automatically reversed it which I thought you did intentionally. I reversed it back to Jerry's post enlarged and lightened it..Nope that is not Alex Vh on the drums...but it's coincidental as I was speaking with the drummer in the 76 / 77 videos I posted here and he was saying just yesterday how underrated Alex VH is that he puts him in the top 10 drummers in the history of recorded music...with of course Buddy Rich being #1... Alex is bad ass drummer...not to say the drummer in the picture isn't . it's just not Alex.

View attachment 121997
Actually that is Mark Hall and he was not very good.

No the pyramids were not moved. We just happened to get married before they were built.
Ya know the pyramids are a pretty dang cool achievement for them humans of that era...Being in the stone business I can appreciate the feat with a little more appreciation. Likewise the stone colosseums in Europe are a mind blower when you know how they cut the blocks and understand how long it took to make those structures...The Masons and their families lived right at the construction location and it took generations of masons to build them. crazy...

You belong to me...... love that song and the first line...See the pyramids along the Nile every verse is super visual

Me a few years back ( 20+ 45 ) live take with the TC helicon harmonizer thang ...only one animal was used in the production of this piece and was only minimally harmed. YOU BELONG TO ME

Ya know the pyramids are a pretty dang cool achievement for them humans of that era...Being in the stone business I can appreciate the feat with a little more appreciation. Likewise the stone colosseums in Europe are a mind blower when you know how they cut the blocks and understand how long it took to make those structures...The Masons and their families lived right at the construction location and it took generations of masons to build them. crazy...

You belong to me...... love that song and the first line...See the pyramids along the Nile every verse is super visual

Me a few years back ( 20+ 45 ) live take with the TC helicon harmonizer thang ...only one animal was used in the production of this piece and was only minimally harmed. YOU BELONG TO ME
Half the people on the planet think they were built by aliens lol. They give our ancestors such little credit. They think taking everything under the sun and sticking it in a phone and calling it an Iphone is technology. You want real technology, find the man who put the barb on the fishhook. That was real technology, he didn't "stand on the shoulders of giants."

I didn't say that I really wanted to know what that was but I couldn't think of any way to find out. Appreciate the suggestion, though. Thanks.
It was meant as a compliment mate, maybe lost in American/English translation...chill all is cool. Level 42 is an English Funk band from the 80s..one of our best or more commercially successful and well admired funk bands

Last edited:
It was meant as a compliment mate, maybe lost in American/English translation...chill all is cool. Level 42 is an English Funk band from the 80s..one of our best or more commercially successful and well admired funk bands

"Video unavailable. The uploader has not made this video available in your country"

I will check 'em out. I do like me some funk. Thanks.

Someone put this up on YT. I think it was one of the first few shows with that new drummer and keyboard player. That drummer is in Vintage Trouble now.

Audio recording is for shit but man that band had the goods to rock...fricking EZ sporting a nice beard there (y)

Back