What happened?

For good or bad, thread is drifting.

Video below.

This woman is pissed because a man who calls himself a woman is walking around in the women's dressing area of a spa with his "dick" hanging. He says he is a woman. Is it hate speech that she calls him a man because she can see with her own eyes that this person has a dick indicating that he is a man?

The spa, are they truly onboard with the apparently mass delusion that because a man refers to himself as a female then he can walk around among real women in the women's dressing room with his dick hanging? Or, are they afraid of the woke cancel culture descending upon the spa to destroy their business? A combination of both?

And then you have the snowflake idiot stepping up to explain to the woman that it is all okay because the naked man with his dick hanging is transgender. He actually calls the woman who is complaining about the dick hanging transsexual a "dick". Can I even say transsexual, is it now unwoke offensive? Can snowflake boy use the word "dick" as an insult? Wtf? It would be hilarious if it weren't so sad. Imagine, in Canadia this lady could perhaps be arrested and heavily fined for speaking the obvious. In a truly just society dick boy should probably be charged with criminal exposure, and provided a padded room until he sorts out his mental problems.

Crazy world!

In other news: The first "openly"(whatever the hell that is supposed to mean) transgender "woman" wins Miss Nevada beauty pageant. Will go on to compete for the title of Miss America.

I shit you not.

Ever heard of The Whore of Babylon as mentioned in The Book of Revelations prophecy? If there was any doubt, it certainty seems to point more and more towards The United States. God help us.

Yeah, that makes no sense. Perhaps an attempt at humor, or humour? Either way, it would make it so much easier to provide a response if it were not such an odd word salad. Amirite? Do better, dummy.
Context, dummy.

Its all those energy drinks the kids consume. And video games like Grand Theft Auto. They expose themselves to the behavior.

My friends played Mass Effect multiplayer a long time ago. You play any games? I dont really anymore. Mass Effect was cool because REAL PEOPLE could not shoot real people in the game. Multiplayer was always same side. And the enemy was Aliens and Robots and Undead. With Green blood and a sci fi theme. It was not a realistic killing game where you could hunt people.

Monty python‘s life of Brian saw this coming a long time ago and then it was funny. A guy wanted to have babies. They explained he didn’t have a womb. Eventually, as he was clearly oppressed, they decided he had the right to express his desire, and not actually having a womb was irrelevant. This is what we actually have now for real. Sometimes in life you just cannot have what you want. Through history, this was just tough. Now we need fairness so just because you have clearly evidence of one stat, you can declare it irrelevant and call yourself something else. What we can’t do anymore is laugh. We oldies aren’t supposed to accept this or we are oppressing others. Madness. I cannot dance, but I can call myself a dancer and even do it. My limbs looking like I have a finger poked in a mains outlet are dancing and nobody just says you’re NOT a dancer, they find new words. Dancer in training, or embryonic limb control or unique style, but no, I’m just cant dance. I was in hospital last week and we have six bed wards, male or female. everyone in my ward was over 50, and going to the toilet in a gown meant your bum was visible because nobody was any good at doing up a bow at the back. The nurse told me last week a transgendered person was put in the women’s bay and an old lady complained she didn’t want a man in the ward. Flustered staff explained he was a woman. Rubbish she said he was using a shaver on his chin, he’s a man. Nobody knew what to do.

When did it become what you 'identify as'?

It is pretty clear in the anatomy. There is a 'Vas Deferens' between a man and a woman. The physiological structures are different. The glands are different.

Is that why some nut in tight white pants goes full auto in the streets of Chi-town on a Monday morning? Ripping a clip in broad daylight is a new low. To me its a warning sign. Bad things to come.

I don't or shouldn't be required to approve of it, but what the hell, it is what it is and I can tolerate it. People's choices, that is. But it has gone far beyond that. No, it is not enough to tolerate it, you must celebrate it. You must bake a wedding cake for marriage between to people of the same sex or you will sued and dragged in and out of court in an effort to destroy your livelihood and life. I've been reading about surveys wherein they ask straight heterosexual men if they would have sex with a transvestite. The numbers are looow to the affirmative, less than 10%. Even less than 5%, if I recall correctly. Guess what? If you are heterosexual and you won't have sex with a transvestite, you are a bigot. How's that for tolerance?

Celebrate it? Yeah, Nevada just crowned a transvestite as "Miss" Nevada.

Now there is growing pressure, even legally, to call people by their asinine chosen pronouns. And you must call a man a woman if that man identifies himself as a woman. Now hold on a fucking minute. It is one thing when there are words you can't say, but it entirely another matter when there are words you socially or even legally must say. Especially so when it contradicts common sense, social and societal norms, and science(!).

And women's sports? There is a growing rift between lesbian women and men identifying as women. It is not always the case, but let's be honest, some lesbian women are "butch, which in some instances lends itself well to competition in sports. Butch though they may be, they are no competition to men who identify as women being allowed to participate in women's sports. Women athletes are being muscled out of opportunity, college scholarships, opportunity to compete in the olympics, and those ladies are going to get hurt going up against MEN competing in women's sports. It's nuts(no pun intended), and there is pushback from lesbians who were previously 100% all for acceptance of personal choice.

rugby.jpg

Remember the days when it was just fun? Poor Divine such a funny fella/man/woman/I give up.

Now there is growing pressure, even legally, to call people by their asinine chosen pronouns. And you must call a man a woman if that man identifies himself as a woman. Now hold on a fucking minute. It is one thing when there are words you can't say, but it entirely another matter when there are words you socially or even legally must say. Especially so when it contradicts common sense, social and societal norms, and science(!).
Yall need to quit going to schools. You are playing words games. The people know damn well if they are a man or a woman..There is no confusion.

You cannot go over to one side of the play ground and tell everybody what rules are for them. I would have the right to say what your rules are. My freedom or your death.

We have a bill of rights and declaration of independence. With a clear record of the ideas and principles this country was founded on.

Let the law separate us and keep us safe from each other. We don't need to be together. At all.

Whenever I hear about shootings and LGBTQ , I think of the Rats of Nimh experiments in the 60's. Too many rats packed too close to each other. Causes deviant non productive behaviors that lead to the destruction of a society.

Last edited:

4.00 - 4.30

The mice formed clichés and started attacking each other for no apparent reason.

The males started mating with whatever mice happened to be around, male or female.

Does ANY of this sound like communism to anyone? Sure does to me. They are basically telling you what to think.
And women's sports? There is a growing rift between lesbian women and men identifying as women. It is not always the case, but let's be honest, some lesbian women are "butch, which in some instances lends itself well to competition in sports. Butch though they may be, they are no competition to men who identify as women being allowed to participate in women's sports. Women athletes are being muscled out of opportunity, college scholarships, opportunity to compete in the olympics, and those ladies are going to get hurt going up against MEN competing in women's sports. It's nuts(no pun intended), and there is pushback from lesbians who were previously 100% all for acceptance of personal choice.
Absolutely ridiculous that a man competing in women's sports is even allowed.

You cannot go over to one side of the play ground and tell everybody what rules are for them. I would have the right to say what your rules are. My freedom or your death.
That is the way of the radical left. Their motto is, "If I don't like it, YOU can't do it!"
We have a bill of rights and declaration of independence. With a clear record of the ideas and principles this country was founded on.
They don't care about the Bill Of Rights, the Declaration Of Independence or the Constitution... they are against everything they believe in therefore YOU cannot live by them...

Olympic records have been nibbled away, year by year, and often sudden bettering of records generates a drugs test and individuals or teams banned. Now we will be knocking seconds off hard fought records. A few people competing unfairly in the wrong gender races will destroy the hard work of thousands of athletes over the years. Word records beaten because somebody decides they identify as a different sex. Surely wanting to be something you are not does not give you access to these things automatically.

Back