What do u think......

Erion

here is a white albanian rapper .... i think he got alot of talent even tho ppl say he's eminem...

and click where it says Click here to play this song

peace out

Milot Feat Rebel aka UniKKatil - Change

I`m no rap fan.

But from the little I`ve heard of Eminem I`d say this guy is a bluecopy.

nice mix and all that

:cool:

Rap is not my thing, but I'll listen to it if there is real talent...and that is very very very hard to find within rap... Some of the biggest names in rap currently have no talent which just blows my mind how they can possibly get to the superstar level....

Having said that...I think this feller has some talent, but man, ya absolutly gotta do something about that Eminem rip off sound...Espically the beginning of that tune...It is just way too close to him, and he'll never ever even stand a chance of going anywhere...unless people are doing RAP cover bands now??? LOL

Even how it's mixed just screams "RIP-OFF"... almost shamefully... He's gotta change either how he is pronouncing the words and his inflections in his voice...then change how the vox are mixed.....or forever be banished as an unoriginal rip off....

FWIW

Wooah,

That sounds waaaay to close to Eminem dude. That's NOT a good thing. Not because Eminem has no talent, and it's not that he sucks... but people will scream 'Rip-Off'. Ripping off Eminem is the worst thing any rapper could possibly do. It'll make him look like a try-hard teeny bopper.

Do the best to get a different sound out of the recordings. Telling him if he's trying to sound like Eminem with the accent and all that... quit it.

his original man he aint copin any1 lol

PS: i think the other 1 rebel aka unikkatil does he sound like eminem to lol

rebel got talent on everything ... beat, producin, rappin etc etc

http://www.mybloop.com/UNiiKKATiiLE/Albanian_Rap/Unikkatil_-_Causing_Trauma_(2).mp3

3 of

the most hot songs of Rebel aka Unikkatil

PS: even tho he dident agree to sign for Jrecordz ( not a good deal)

Well I commented on that tune 'Change' in the first link you posted.... And yes It still sounds like an eminem rip off today, same as yestersay....I suspect if i listen to it tomorrow I'll come to the same conclusion.....

Listen bro, if it looks like a duck...acts like a duck.... etc...

But keep in mind, Talent is certinaly NOT a prerequisite to making it the rap game....certianly not anymore... Just listen to some 50cent or even the less talented Kanye West... They are talentless retards as far as i'm concerned,l and no I'm not a RAP hater...so I listen objectively, and without prejudice...

I'll tell ya what, change the intro part, cause that is a DEAD ringer for eminem, and it taints the rest of the tune....IF I didn't hear that beginning part, then it probably would get better credit, but that first part sounds completly like a rip off if not straigt up stealing....

But even beyond that, the tune in general really isn't that catchy, no hook...sounds like the same old regurgitated shit that flows thru the airwaves on a daily basis....YA HAVE to be more original, something that no one has ever heard before.

Honestly, at this rate, is there still a need for the same old story: "I have more bling, and bigger rims, and my boys are bigger and badder than yours"

Man, this whole RAP thing really is going down the same stereotype as country music "My dog died, got 10 transmissions in the front yard, car is up on blocks"... LOL think about that man but at least in country music there are real musicians palying realy instruments, and they have enough talent to pull it all off live... which is a rarity within rap...

I'm not trying to "dis" you here, just trying to hopefully open up your eyes and offer some advice and help... hopefully it dosn't fall on deaf ears. :)

Perdicament said:
Well I commented on that tune 'Change' in the first link you posted.... And yes It still sounds like an eminem rip off today, same as yestersay....I suspect if i listen to it tomorrow I'll come to the same conclusion.....

Listen bro, if it looks like a duck...acts like a duck.... etc...

But keep in mind, Talent is certinaly NOT a prerequisite to making it the rap game....certianly not anymore... Just listen to some 50cent or even the less talented Kanye West... They are talentless retards as far as i'm concerned,l and no I'm not a RAP hater...so I listen objectively, and without prejudice...

I'll tell ya what, change the intro part, cause that is a DEAD ringer for eminem, and it taints the rest of the tune....IF I didn't hear that beginning part, then it probably would get better credit, but that first part sounds completly like a rip off if not straigt up stealing....

But even beyond that, the tune in general really isn't that catchy, no hook...sounds like the same old regurgitated shit that flows thru the airwaves on a daily basis....YA HAVE to be more original, something that no one has ever heard before.

Honestly, at this rate, is there still a need for the same old story: "I have more bling, and bigger rims, and my boys are bigger and badder than yours"

Man, this whole RAP thing really is going down the same stereotype as country music "My dog died, got 10 transmissions in the front yard, car is up on blocks"... LOL think about that man but at least in country music there are real musicians palying realy instruments, and they have enough talent to pull it all off live... which is a rarity within rap...

I'm not trying to "dis" you here, just trying to hopefully open up your eyes and offer some advice and help... hopefully it dosn't fall on deaf ears. :)

so u sayin those are copys from eminem from the song change and so others? let me tell u something most of those songs are old like .... 2000 2001 i dont think none of them are copy from aminem

PS: when a white person rap (thats what everybody gonna say ) u copy eminem.... or his style

thnx fo de coments

No what I'm saying is that is sounds too much like him, way too much like him, so any way you slice it, that is what people are gunna say and think...even if he wrote and recorded this in 1975, it needs to be changed, cause everyone has heard eminem, nobody has heard him... Just change the sound and his inflections in the words/voice for that part to avoid the correlation between him and eminem...

And I dont' give a crap if the dood is purple or green, him being white has no bearing on the music....and his ability.

things that also don't matter lyrically are Rims (dubs) gold chains, what liquor your posse drinks, and any other inadimate object you might own, such as (but not limited to) Grills, shoes, cars, houses, boats and sub's in your 'whip'.

Write something that has SOME meaning...pleeze!

Perdicament said:
No what I'm saying is that is sounds too much like him, way too much like him, so any way you slice it, that is what people are gunna say and think...even if he wrote and recorded this in 1975, it needs to be changed, cause everyone has heard eminem, nobody has heard him... Just change the sound and his inflections in the words/voice for that part to avoid the correlation between him and eminem...

And I dont' give a crap if the dood is purple or green, him being white has no bearing on the music....and his ability.

things that also don't matter lyrically are Rims (dubs) gold chains, what liquor your posse drinks, and any other inadimate object you might own, such as (but not limited to) Grills, shoes, cars, houses, boats and sub's in your 'whip'.

Write something that has SOME meaning...pleeze!

u give great advice... do u work as a consuller :P

I agree with what Perdicament said.

But since this is the MP3 mixing section I'm guessing you want opinions on the mix. Overall, to me it sounded good, I wouldn't change anything, but then again I don't know anything about producing rap music.

I'm just offering my honest opinion, nothing more. And it is with the intent to help... I never claim to be 'right'... and I try an be objective...I'm not gunna sugar coat anything as I don't want shit I post to be sugar coated...I like the truth cause I feel it leads closer to reality, thus I can learn.

ino what u mean Perdicament ... but dont u fink those guys got some talent as underground rappers...

my opinion i fink they are good so far

Erion said:
ino what u mean Perdicament ... but dont u fink those guys got some talent as underground rappers...

my opinion i fink they are good so far

I do, I wouldn't have bothered posting my thoughts if I felt I was gunna waste my time.... and I'm glad you didnt' take anything I said the wrong way..props man.....

However, I stand by what I've said still, and think that they could be better if they took some constructive criticism.... ya still gotta add some hooks though in the tunes and ya really gotta get rid of the eminem thing, which can be done in both tracking and mixing....

Ya gotta remember that the vocals (espically in rap) are the 1st thing people will catch on to, relate to and remember....so it's gotta have it's own unique vibe....

That is why I say: Loose the likeness to Eminem and write about something 'real' and the human emotional level rather than rap about your big gold chain, dare to be a little different.... :)

The resemblance to eminem is there, as predicament says, but the mix is great and the performance is good. Nice job.....

Perdicament : what about if u would listen to an albanian rap from the same guys would they sound like eminem :P ....

PS: u know those guys are kids..... and i think for the age they got i fink they do great stuff starting from the beats, producin etc etc
( lets not say about the lyrics)

http://www.mybloop.com/Burreli/The_Bloody_Alboz/UniKKatiL_-_Ju_ha_per_sgjalli_(diss_princ).mp3

well I listened to the tune as long as I could, but I don't speak that language so I was uninterested.... No that dosn't sound like eminem...so that is good...production on it is good too....

I know you didn't want me to comment about the lyrics, so take this all with a grain of salt.... just food for thought and some common sence??

Dissing Prince is really kinda pointless....plus Prince was an excellent songwriter/composer and musician....If your gunna dis someone, here is some advice...pick someone whom has less talent than you or at least equal talent...not someone whom walks circles around you....It be like you grabbing a Basketball heading down to the courts and dissing Jordan....FWIW :p

Furthermore, Prince dosn't rap...so I don't get the point either way. FWIW as well :o

But, that tune is better, cause it dosn't draw any correlation to an already established artist.... :)

they are dissin some other guy called Prince Double HH so they compared him with the prince in USA lol they joking around

Back