Wharfedale Diamond 8.2 Pro Actives have arrived.

MadAudio said:
Teacher - Well, I finally had time to hook up the M-Patch to my Wharfedale's and I love it. It's actually by SM Pro Audio (don't know where zZounds got Violet Audio from). But it is well built and has a couple of features that are perfect for my set-up. It has a mute button and a mono button. It also came with a couple of XLR female to TRS female adapters, a fact not mentioned on the box. It also came with rack ears that look pretty cheap. I'm just using mine on the table top. The main input is XLR, while the aux input can be either RCA or 1/8" TRS. I've now got the Wharfedale's set at 12 o'clock, and I can really crank 'em if I need to.
Is there anyone out there that has a hum problem with there Wharfedale diamond pro 8.2 monitors. I am getting a hum when both speakers are hooked up in any stereo output. If I disconnect any one side the hum goes away.

wood2stock said:
Is there anyone out there that has a hum problem with there Wharfedale diamond pro 8.2 monitors. I am getting a hum when both speakers are hooked up in any stereo output. If I disconnect any one side the hum goes away.
Cripes, there's a much better option than highjacking a dead thread that's almost 3 years old - START YOUR OWN!!!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Back