Want to see my studio?

We got rid of the old refrigerators so you could see the front entrance.

Oh, we spruced it up a little with some paint, too.

Attachments

• 6024875.jpg
    6024875.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 590
Anoyone know where I can get an Autotune plug in for this?

EdisonPhonograph.jpg

Treeline said:
My cousins from Argentina came for a visit. Hey - They could even sing a little.
They dont look like very good guitarists though..... :(

Ill tell you what....my Guitar Tech is a pretty good hand with this stuff...Ill give him your number and maybe he can show your guys something.
He's also great at hauling heavy amps to/from gigs, and tuning guitars...and he's a riot if you get him drunk!!

stystevie-ray-vaughn.jpg

gbondo9 said:
They dont look like very good guitarists though..... :(

Yeah - one of them kept trying to play stuff backwards. Like all my records and stuff.

I dunno about that tech - looks like he's a little rough with the equipment. Send him over some time and we'll show him how to handle the guitar the way it should be done. Maybe we can teach him some blues riffs or something; some guys like to start out with that stuff.

Pshaw!!!!!!!!! You monkeys and your studios. I just have someone else record all my tunes, and then buy em in the store. :rolleyes:

Dogman said:
Pshaw!!!!!!!!! You monkeys and your studios. I just have someone else record all my tunes, and then buy em in the store. :rolleyes:

With that avatar, you wouldn't need to do much else.... :cool:

Purge said:
Somebody post the pic. I'm at work and I can't access MySpace...
If you follow the link that Peritus posted you'll see pics of the real studio and the gear list that the OP is claiming to be "Braddon Audio".

Man...my studio sucks compared to some of you guys.....

speaking of acheivement though, here's a nice little crowd shot of my last CD release party!

Attachments

• crowd.jpg
    crowd.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 259
No, I don't want to see your studio, but here's a pic from my last gig, kinda disapointed at the turnout:

fooweezer0910059jn.jpg

Back