Want to see my studio?

jbraddon

Click here

I know ya'll don't like MySpace, but our site is still under development. There's only control room pics on there.....damn. You get the idea anyhow.

Looks like a studio I've been inside of...

Oh wait!!!

oohhellno.gif

http://www.refraze.com/studioa.htm

Refraze Studios
2727 Gaylord Ave.
Dayton, OH 45419

By the way.. You mixed up Studio A & B... haha!

CDC-6600-SuperComp-Console-1964.gif

I got that new psychic audio setup.. wohoo.. It hypnotizes me to make platinum hits...

I'm a musician: I dont have the money for no steenkin fancy studio.I had to make my CD on this:

Attachments

• close.jpg
    close.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 714
jbraddon said:
Click here

I know ya'll don't like MySpace, but our site is still under development. There's only control room pics on there.....damn. You get the idea anyhow.

Oh yeah.. I wonder if you click add, on my myspace invite.. :D :D :D :D :D :D

Hey.. I wonder what the odds were that you chose that studio... What a joke!

Looks like somebody's gonna have to open a Yahoo mail account and get a new HR screen name. :p

Why would you even want to do that dude? What were you planning to do when someone wanted to come in and record? Tell them you were booked up recording the new Rolling Stones album?

metalhead28 said:
Looks like somebody's gonna have to open a Yahoo mail account and get a new HR screen name. :p
I have to give the guy some credit, he started a thread that gave me a good few laughs. :D

TeyshaBlue said:
Hah...cheap Bastard...using humans in your orchestra. :p

I use robots! :D

Or you could do what I do and overdub 39 violins. Sure I get a lot of phasing but the price is right. :D

Back