Trump on Trial!

Bull fucking shit.
He broke the law.
Will he be punished for it? We'll see. But fuck off with the idea that he didn't break the law.
What a kool aid induced echo chamber crock of crap.
Go ahead and give your opinion of the specifics of how he broke the law.

Bull fucking shit.
He broke the law.
Will he be punished for it? We'll see. But fuck off with the idea that he didn't break the law.

I don't know, man.

At times we often hear, "nobody is above the law." At other times we hear, "If he broke the law...should be prosecuted" At still other times we hear with absolute certainty, "Bull fucking shit. He broke the law." Seems there is often a disconnect depending who and what crimes have been committed, and the certainty of guilt. It's probably good to remind ourselves of the clear thinking in judgement that comes with impartiality, and the requirement in criminal court for guilt beyond a reasonable doubt. The rest is opinion, which of course we are all entitled....even when we're wrong.

It's not just a wall, it's also manpower and technology. You don't think it's possible to build a wall and patrol it such that efforts like tunnels and other measures to get past can be thwarted? Betcha it is.

What do you think the ultimate goal of those who give Biden orders is?ls are like

Bull fucking shit.
He broke the law.
He is never going to jail. It is all smoke and mirrors while the corporations go about their business.

He is never going to jail. It is all smoke and mirrors while the corporations go about their business.

I think he will go to jail for his continued breakage of the gag orders.

Merchan
“Mr. Trump, it’s important to understand that the last thing I want to do is to put you in jail,” Merchan said in a surreal moment on Monday morning, directly addressing the presumptive GOP nominee and fining the billionaire defendant another $1,000 over comments about jury selection while clearing him of three other prosecution claims of gag order violations.
“At the end of the day, I have a job and part of that job is to protect the dignity of the judicial system and compel respect,” Merchan went on. “Your continued violations of this Court’s lawful Order threaten to interfere with the administration of justice in constant attacks, which constitute a direct attack on the rule of law.”
“I cannot allow that to continue.”

Trump doesn't care. He portrays himself the martyr, saying he'd sacrifice himself for the constitution. What complete bullshit.

Trump
“I have to watch every word I tell you people. You ask me a question, a simple question, I’d like to give it but I can’t talk about it because this judge has given me a gag order and said you’ll go to jail if you violate it,” Trump told reporters before raising the stakes for his own future conduct. “Frankly, you know what, our Constitution is much more important than jail, it’s not even close. I’ll do that sacrifice any day.”

And so he'll go out and break the gag order again.
Fuck Trump and all the mindless zombies who eat his bullshit.

Or perhaps sensible people understand that the majority of illegals are overstayed visas, and that a wall is not an economical way to deal with the problem.
And again it's not just a wall it's manpower, technology and substantially overhauling and tightening the *entire* immigration system - such as prioritizing keeping track of those with visas and much greater scrutiny on those visas being issued in the first place. The first World Trade Center bombers were in the US on expired and illegitimately obtained farm worker visas, none of them had set foot on a farm.

I don't know, man.

At times we often hear, "nobody is above the law." At other times we hear, "If he broke the law...should be prosecuted" At still other times we hear with absolute certainty, "Bull fucking shit. He broke the law." Seems there is often a disconnect depending who and what crimes have been committed, and the certainty of guilt. It's probably good to remind ourselves of the clear thinking in judgement that comes with impartiality, and the requirement in criminal court for guilt beyond a reasonable doubt. The rest is opinion, which of course we are all entitled....even when we're wrong.
If you did what he has done, you would be in jail.

It's called the law... Duh...
That is ridiculous mate.
You did a crime, in a state. You are charged in that state. You get a jury in that state. You get a trial in that state.
Who's fault is it that you did the crime?
What an absolute crock of shit.
Don't like it? Tough shit. Maybe don't do the fuckin' crime... maybe... just sayin'
Cry baby snowflake Trump can't handle the truth that it is all self inflicted.
I assume you are voting for Biden Nov 5th?
Oh wait, nevermind 🤣

Bull fucking shit.
He broke the law.
Here in the US a defendant is innocent until proven guilty and the verdict has not been rendered yet.

One could also argue that Trump was a victim of extortion in this case. Do you agree? I have no doubt he porked both Stormy and McDougal but is that a crime? Days before the election the National Enquirer says we’ve got some dirt on you and here’s what it it will take to keep it silent. That’s extortion.

Nope, not getting away with that mate.
Tell us all what it is.
Exactly.

Oh c'mon, Dave.

Okay, I'll agree to one, just one, if you agree to do P-house's yes or no thing. Agree?

If you were found to have several decades worth of classified documents haphazardly stored in your garage, fully accessible to your crackhead son I might add, would it not be an absolute certainty you would face incarceration? Yes or no?

Oh c'mon, Dave.

Okay, I'll agree to one, just one, if you agree to do P-house's yes or no thing. Agree?

If you were found to have several decades worth of classified documents haphazardly stored in your garage, fully accessible to your crackhead son I might add, would it not be an absolute certainty you would face incarceration? Yes or no?
Well their investigation determined that there was no reason to prosecute, so there's that. Reason being they asked to search and retain, and there was zero deception or denial.
Me? Hmmm... I suspect that it would depend on my circumstances. If I'm still just a phone guy/business owner and I had classified documents then yeah, I think I'd be fucked.

Well their investigation determined that there was no reason to prosecute, so there's that. Reason being they asked to search and retain, and there was zero deception or denial.
Me? Hmmm... I suspect that it would depend on my circumstances. If I'm still just a phone guy/business owner and I had classified documents then yeah, I think I'd be fucked.

Yeah, circumstances. I didn't ask you about any investigation, determinations, the subject was/is you. If you did what Biden did would you go to jail? Wouldn't it be illegal, and warrant jail time?

Not to belabor the point, let's just say you phoned the eff be eye, totally forthcoming, and informed them you had several decades of classified docs stashed in your garage. I mean, sure, you're a nice guy and all, but nobody is above the law. Right, Dave?

Back