Trump on Trial!

So..... anyone here think that Trump should have immunity from prosecution for crimes committed while in office? Which is to say/ask... should any president have immunity from prosecution for crimes committed while in office?

Yay or nay?

So..... anyone here think that Trump should have immunity from prosecution for crimes committed while in office? Which is to say/ask... should any president have immunity from prosecution for crimes committed while in office?

Yay or nay?
If it's an either/or then nay. In practice I think a limited immunity may be appropriate but it's a serious can of worms. In the context of the supreme court case it's a legal error to pursue.

Yay or nay?
Hold em ALL accountable. Retroactively as well.

Don’t forget the current POTUS
:D

But you didn't say that. You said "the real crimes are not the ones that are illegal in this case."

The difference between legal and illegal isn't one of mere semantics, is it?
I also said the juries will determine his literal crimes.

Yay or nay?
Aye and aye. Doesn't mean Bidet should not be impeached, if only on the premise that the mental is lacking.

Donald Trump always wears a red necktie, right? Not anymore. For the last four days in court he’s gone with a blue one. Whether this is a lame bid for the sartorial sentiments of blue-state jurors or just a reflection of his mood,
I’ve noticed that too and wondered whether the red tie, blue suits and white Oxford was to Rep the red white and blue colors of the flag, or red tied to represent his party. I’d say both, but I’m sure the blue ties are a proverbial flying the bird at the Dem system bringing these allegations against him.

Without fact checking Trump was a former registered Democrat in the ‘90s iirc. If there was a Rep incumbent in office and he was running as a Dem challenger this November I wonder how many of these charges would be in the courts right now (not the election fraud because he wouldn’t have held office in 2016 in this scenario obviously). I’ll bet the bush money and fraud cases would not have even surfaced.

Back