Trump on Trial!

Would you like to read that anyway? It's a memo from the NYT editorial board.
It's an opinion article. Nothing more than that. Free speech and 1st Amendment rights and such. NYT newspaper sales have been tanking over the course of the past few years, a situation that a majority of "newspapers" have been experiencing mostly due to the extreme right or left leanings of the owners and editors in chief, leading to a halting of printing in paper form, and then moving more towards an online method of garnishing online subscribers to offset the loss of hard copy purchasers.

As an aside to this, I read today that Biden wants to triple tariffs on steel and aluminum imported from China. The majority of aluminum imported from China is in coil form used to process printing plates that producers of newspapers and magazines rely on.

What Joe should be focusing on is America's ability to manufacture steel and aluminum here in the U.S. And that's just the tip of the iceberg when it comes down to describing the pathetic state of manufacturing here in the U.S.

Would you like to read that anyway? It's a memo from the NYT editorial board.
If you cut and paste it I'll do you the courtesy of reading it at least. I subscribe to a few writers/journalists and independent news outlets. Some are pay, some not. I don't share the paywalled stuff very often - I appreciate what they do and don't want to deprive them of income. Sometimes I feel their pieces are important enough to share more widely and who knows - maybe they'll pick up a new subscriber.

I wish trump the ultimate in bad wishes. May the gods rip off his head and shit down his neck. Thank you very much and I'm out.

LOL!

I remember when lbanks got banned for posting pictorial responses. How times have changed.
I have been kicked off here once and out of better places than this. Why bother typing a bunch of bullshit, get to the point, or not, but get out of the way

I wish trump the ultimate in bad wishes. May the gods rip off his head and shit down his neck. Thank you very much and I'm out.
You don't like Trump. You've made that clear in numerous posts over the course of years.
How many Gods will be necessary to rip his head off and shit down his neck? Assuming it that you believe it that there are multiples of gods willing to do your bidding.

I have been kicked off here once and out of better places than this. Why bother typing a bunch of bullshit, get to the point, or not, but get out of the way
Been there, done that, myself, here at HR because of words I have written. I kinda miss The Cave where everyone knew your name and appreciated the threads and posts.

Prime Time isn't all that different compared to The Cave. PT participants are much more politer...for the most part.

Raise your hand if you actually know what this particular trial is about. Like, can any of the seven or eight people (hey! couple more and we'll have ourselves a jury!) posting in this thread actually name the charges brought against Mr. T in this particular trial? Is everyone even on the same page, talking about the same trial? To be clear, I'm talking about the trial currently proceeding in NY, the trial that entered jury selection this week, the trial so titillating that it causes most people to forget the actual criminal acts the guy is being charged with, if they even knew the charges to begin with. Y'know, that trial.

Can anyone here name:
  • The case itelf
  • The defendant
  • The charge(s) and how many counts
  • The degree of the charged offense(s)
No googling! Just trying to establish if we're all on the same planet here...

I think the takeaway is that no matter how much you dislike Trump this is a bullshit case that should never have been brought. I Find this bullshit embarrassing for the country. We are reduced to this? This is Democratic electioneering in the modern world? Shameful.
Yup. Banana Republic kangaroo court bullshit based on a make-believe charge.

Megyn Kelly talks about jury selection. The intro is hilarious.

I think the takeaway is that he broke the law.
Even if he did what's claimed the statute of limitations ran out long ago. They resurrected it on a bullshit basis spinning it to be an "election law violation".

If you TDS sufferers had any genuine scruples you'd be denouncing Joedaughtershowers for his actual misdeeds instead of salivating over those manufactured against Trump.

Prove it? How would I do that? I'm just some schmuck with an opinion.
Like the other TDS sufferers you don't have an opinion you've just got grand mal class envy.

Raise your hand if you actually know what this particular trial is about. Like, can any of the seven or eight people (hey! couple more and we'll have ourselves a jury!) posting in this thread actually name the charges brought against Mr. T in this particular trial? Is everyone even on the same page, talking about the same trial? To be clear, I'm talking about the trial currently proceeding in NY, the trial that entered jury selection this week, the trial so titillating that it causes most people to forget the actual criminal acts the guy is being charged with, if they even knew the charges to begin with. Y'know, that trial.

Can anyone here name:
  • The case itelf
  • The defendant
34 counts of falsifying business records in the first degree.

Even if he did what's claimed the statute of limitations ran out long ago. They resurrected it on a bullshit basis spinning it to be an "election law violation".

If you TDS sufferers had any genuine scruples you'd be denouncing Joedaughtershowers for his actual misdeeds instead of salivating over those manufactured against Trump.

Like the other TDS sufferers you don't have an opinion you've just got grand mal class envy.
Sorry mate... Reality check...
Republicans are not MAGA
MAGA = RINO
TDS is a MAGA disease
Enjoy...

Can anyone here name:
  • The case itelf
  • The defendant
Frankly.....

Can anyone here name:
  • The case itelf
  • The defendant

Almost certainly not. But I can forgive folks who are tired of the caterwauling about Biden and Trump and would prefer competent governance to anything either has on offer.

Back