Toki & The Brane

Soooooweeeeeet. :) Got that "smooth jazz" thing going.

I always liked Toki's beds. You did nice stuff with it. Plus I love seeing collab's with homrec members.

Mike

Back from the dead

Just uploaded a re-mix of this one.

Check it out if you please. Same link as above.

Thanks for the bump freshears.;) :D

dachay2tnr

Thanks, glad you liked it! :)

Sorry I missed your replies!:o

Thats one hell of a shot of B-12 you injected in there my friend! Eq is evened out superbly as well.

Folks, the man has more taste than KFC !!!

Ken :) :D

Re: Back from the dead

M.Brane said:
Just uploaded a re-mix of this one.
Check it out if you please. Same link as above.
Sorry I missed your replies!:o

Niiiiice re-mix,Brane, your feel for this shit smokes! Toki or you PM me ! I love this collab!!!!! If this is multitracked and I can cover the melody & comp parts, and add 32 bar solo w/ copy
& paste on the structure..............Then I'm on!.....

TOK, I've loved this bed from the get go (first tune I listened to when I got on board!)...........If not....(see above),...Wanna start from scratch?
Toki, Brane & flat-9...... hhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!
ps to Ken- clean out your PM box as it's full and won't accept new PMs.(you friggin pack-rat!!!!!)

Re: Re: Back from the dead

flat-9 said:
Niiiiice re-mix,Brane, your feel for this shit smokes! Toki or you PM me ! I love this collab!!!!! If this is multitracked and I can cover the melody & comp parts, and add 32 bar solo w/ copy
& paste on the structure..............Then I'm on!.....

TOK, I've loved this bed from the get go (first tune I listened to when I got on board!)...........If not....(see above),...Wanna start from scratch?
Toki, Brane & flat-9...... hhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!
ps to Ken- clean out your PM box as it's full and won't accept new PMs.(you friggin pack-rat!!!!!)

I`m hip!

Brane, whatcha think bout another loop with ivories?
;)

I thought the smooth contained ditortion fitted the song perfectly. Nice lead too. Cool rythm groove. This goes down real easy.

I play it loud in my office durring lunch break, and you know what...
They love it :) I told 'em it's TOTO's new single, and they believe it :D Maaaaannnn, I'm not into this genre, but I do enjoy good things about this music. And this one is definitely one of the best i've ever heard :cool:
No critique at all but since you guys have a good well produced music, why don't you make a commercial album ? :)

;)
Jaymz

Man James......you must be the teacher's pet. Chris gave you the real deal avatar. Geez......you ought to have that printed up on cards.

flat-9

You must have posted that right after I went to bed. Thanks for the props!:D

Would be an honor to have your chops grace this! I'm all for it.:)

Toki

LOL! Thanks but this wouldn't have been possible without your tunage. I don't write much....

Doug H

Thanks! Gotta hand it to my MKIII head for the lead tone. I love that amp. A little bit of vintage Phase 90 didn't hurt either!;)

James Argo

Funny, I get a lot of Lukather comments. I never learned any licks from that dude!:eek:

A commercial release eh? Hmmmmmmm.....I dunno. I hate the biz, but I love to play! Only if I can afford to pay a good business manager.:D

Thanks dude!:)

Lt. Bob

I found that thread too late.:( Maybe Chris can fix me up anyway. Time to change it again soon since I'm coming up on 1K. :cool:

Yeah guy's, this is some sweet groove!!! excuse me while i get my swerve on!!!!:D come here baby.ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhh
can you dig it! sultry, even!!!! NICE!!!!!!

jazzalamadingdongahbong!!!!

Sweet, guy's!!!!!!!!!!

Peace

Rcik

Back