This dude has ill beats

you're right...those beats are so sick that i'm going to be on the toilet for a while....dont go in that bathroom for 35-45 minutes! Them beats are the SHIT!

This dude needs better spam tactics. C'mon now...I saw that one a mile away and that's when I just woke up half dead an shit. More creative ways of getting people to peep your shit. And speaking of shit...thanks distorted...I gotta unload a brown round and you funked up my bathroom dammit.

FMproductions, I wonder if that stands for FMajor, why are you referring to yourself in third person? that will tick people off, your better off saying CHECK OUT MY BEATS, ARE THEY ANY GOOD.

oh your site wont load dude. oh well, maybe it is karma

FW

That's why I was thinking it's a spam tactic....FMproductions and F Major....too too close my friend.

^ I have too, Jay Dee, Battlecat, Premier, Jelly Roll, D'angelo....yeah I have heard better from all of those cats :) still doesnt take away from these tracks illness.

By the way F Major, it's not hate...it's more like false advertising. Here you are trying to bump traffic to your site by posing as someone else saying that someone else is dope. This of course being you. Don't get me wrong, there's nothin' wrong with boosting your shit up. I just don't feel you need to pose as someone else to do it, that's all.

You could have started a thread that said something like "New beats to check out" or "fmproductions has new beats". Let people judge for themselves whether they like it or not. You can always post it and ask for feedback.

Suggestive selling doesn't even work at McDonald's when they try to get you to buy a Coke with that salad you just bought. I doubt it'd work here either.

^ you need to stop being so uptight, you act like I came to this board and said FUCK all yall, my beats are better than everyones on this board. Secondly No one posed as anyone else. If it was obvious to you that FM stands for F Major then good for you. :) The fact of me referencing myself in the third person should not matter, cause in my head, F Major is alter ego anyhow. If this was SPAM, I wouldnt have made any other contributions to this board, I wouldnt have answered any other thread, I would have just left my link and bounced. Anyhow Thanks for checking out the tracks

-Focused

Drop the pistols homie...no one's blasting at you yet. Hell, I was just warning you that people don't like the false pretenses that could be taken here...I'm a schitzophrenic too but I save that for the music and lyrics *heh* but the fact is third person does matter. Reppin' your music and all is all to the good, but don't approach it like the two bit dudes sellin' fake perfume out the trunk of their car for $20 a bottle.

Just words of advice and forwarn, no haterism here.

fuck the whole discussion.. he should have just posted "check out my beats, tell me what you think"...or something like that...get outta here with this "check out this dude" BS

Agreed. He's just getting started and probably didn't know any better. He only had a few posts to begin with when he started.

Mo-Kay said:
fuck the whole discussion.. he should have just posted "check out my beats, tell me what you think"...or something like that...get outta here with this "check out this dude" BS

My hustle is legit, dont worry about what should have been done, either you were gonna check the shit out or you werent. Thanks for helping me get to the #2 spot!

Back