the way it is

sweetnubs thinks you are just pulling his leg saying that the ort-man is dead. nubs would never make fun of a dead person except richard nixon. track rat is just jealous i am now hot for sennheiser. it appears he knows how to align tape decks. i could use an assistant that could do that. $16 an hour? i could come to work late, that would be nice. don't worry sennheiser i would only look, not touch.

He talks about himself in the 3rd person on top of it?!?!?!

This moron CAN'T be serious........

Goddamn net kooks all over the place -- why is it so many of them end up here?

:rolleyes:

track rat how are those c1000's working out on the toms? i just used some schoeps small diaphgrams on the toms the other day when i tracked a drum kit. also 2 schoeps in an xy for overheads. an earthworks on the beater on the front side of the kick (to get the click) and earthworks underneath the snare drum to get the snares. good old '57 on the snare and a d112 on the kick placed 30 degrees off axis in the sweet spot. yes nubs did get down on his hands and knees and move his head around until he found the best sound on the kick. i taped two earthworks mics to the floor and angled the diaphgrams so they were very close to the ground, which in essensce made two makeshift high quality pzm's. i put a u67 out front to pick up the low end of the kick (long waves) and a center image for the drumset. then a coles 4038 about 30' back to get a mono room sound. how much you charge an hour?

I'll have fry's with that and a medium coke. And don't forget the straw and napkins this time pin head.

aahhh taco bell. track rat must be from somewhere in the midwest. don't get around much eeh? i know very few people who ever eat at fast food places. they actually aren't the only places to eat in real cities. i big night out for you must be red lobster or applebees. i spend more time eating take-out sushi. don't make it to europe too much do you? go get a whopper and put your korn album back on. by the way "fry's" should be spelled "frys" which is the plural form. "fry's" is a contraction which actually means "fry is." rub a nub for me please.

Nubby is soo full of shit

Dude go back to reding about "real studios" on PSW and EQ magazine and shut your arrogant pie hole.

He's right on par with DJ fingaz...schmuck.

hey sweetnubs...

Sweetnubs -

I know I may not have attracted your attention because I haven't attacked or swore at you, but I *did* ask you a question that I'd like answered.

(in case you missed it - page 7 of this thread).

Or is this par for the course - you didn't miss it, you're just dodging it in favor of picking easier targets?

- housepig

I'm amazed

That nobody has asked and demanded to hear this mans work...
I saw RE's post asking to hear something but thats it.

Why are you guys arguing with a ghost.... lets hear something he did in his wonderful studio or we all stop this merry go round and stop having any serious discussion with him.

So many words yet so little music...
Lets hear those drums.........

Hopefully I'm comming to the U.S. in the summer and I plan to tour.......perhaps I can drop by your studio and hear your work.

Shailat -

that is the substance of my posts in this thread - which he continues to dodge whenever the subject arises.

It's easier for him to provide snappy comebacks to the people attacking him - and as long as he has that to work with, he'll continue to dodge.

And Sweetnubs - I'm still waiting for an answer.

- housepig

Ok housepig... but what makes you so special, housepig, that he should answer you? There's been about 50 people he hasn't responded to in this thread.

Participant -

nothing special about me, other than I haven't attacked him, haven't called him names, and haven't tried to raise a dozen different issues with him.

I'm asking for one simple thing - for him to identify himself and stand by his work.

It's easy and defendable to ignore someone who attacks you - but all I'm doing is asking a simple question. His continual refusal to answer is a telling statement in itself.

- housepig

sweetnubs said:
aahhh taco bell. track rat must be from somewhere in the midwest. don't get around much eeh? i know very few people who ever eat at fast food places. they actually aren't the only places to eat in real cities. i big night out for you must be red lobster or applebees. i spend more time eating take-out sushi. don't make it to europe too much do you? go get a whopper and put your korn album back on. by the way "fry's" should be spelled "frys" which is the plural form. "fry's" is a contraction which actually means "fry is." rub a nub for me please.
It's amazing as hell that this dillhole takes the time to actually critique grammar when his writing looks like it was done by a fourth grader...a-freaking-mazing!
Even in his critisizm-
"i big night out for you must be red lobster or applebees."
A big night out for you must be (doing what at) Red Lobster or Applebee's. Notice the use of capital letters and possesive punctuation.
It's kinda silly to rag on grammar, but I didn't start this shit.
Dude, capitalize and punctuate if you are going to critisize.
Now go put your "pro recording" of Backstreet Boys in the tape deck of your 84 Sentra and roll on down to some hole-in-the-wall sushi joint so you can feel just like Mixerman...douchebag.

Have you been beaten into silence or will you now post somebody elses web site and call it your own?

I don't like to be a gangbanger, it's just too much fun with this kid.

housepig...

Well that's fine. My point was there's about a dozen people here in the same boat :) This guy's more about stirring the pot, anyway.

Back