The Walking Dead

Haha yeah in the video game world we call that "God Mode"...having unlimited ammo and never being seen reloading :D

Bahhh can't wait for the new episode. I've got a bad feeling that my favorite character Beth will soon kick the bucket... :(

damn it's so annoying being 5 days behind!

heatmiser, without knowing my mind has brought be back here ;) at least there's no annoying people that give it away :)

OK, so I guess I shouldn't mention ... or .... Looks like next week we'll finally find out a little more about some of the season preview things we had been seeing.

what the hell go for it, as it seems to be only me from the uk looking at this thread! I can hold off for 2 more days

OK!!! Herschel made it! Of course he's not going to be much good for 'running' as the girls pointed out.

Those prisoners definitely got what they deserved - except the scared guy, he just ended up with the wrong batch of prisoners.
(Does a machete half-way through your brain really kill you that fast?)

Looks like next week we will finally see what's going on with Andrea and the black fighter girl and the army/gang they run into (seen in the season previews).

Was at muse last night but I saw it today, didnt really care whether hershal(?) made it.
Best bit by far was when rick killed the guy with the machete!
I think the other 2 prisoners may come back into the storyline later on in the series.
Next weeks episode? From the preview it looked like it might be all about andrea the fighter woman?

Back