The Walking Dead

I watched the two first episodes but didn't get hooked, even though I generally love zombies. I guess I should give it another shot?

If you have a few hours to spare definitely check out a few more episodes. I saw episode 2 first of all randomly one night and was not hooked. Then, friends who were hooked convinced me to keep trying and soon after I got it.

It isn't really like a zombie movie...more like a TV drama that happens to have zombies as a backdrop...it's really more about the characters and plot-driven suspense, cliffhangers, etc. Not for everyone, but really good for what it is...

I did, too! My wife and I are watching the complete thing for the second time on DVD, finished up season 5 disc 1 last night!

The difference is I won't bother buying any TWD DVDs, and have no desire to watch all of them over again, either. I only started watching at season 2, but got season 1 DVDs from Netflix and caught up pretty quick.

At least your not caught up with those alcohol enemas that are running a muck through out the universities!

Butt chugging :drunk:

The Walking Dead returns this month.........

Yes! Almost here...can't wait!

Season 2 is now available for streaming on netflix for anyone who wants to catch up but hates dealing with the commercials on AMC On Demand. It's the same damn salad dressing commerical every time, plus their anti-dish campaign.

HECK YEAH! Haha just one more thing (besides the arrival of Halo 4 in November) to distract me from my school work lol :D

Don't forget Black Ops II in November as well...with new expanded nazi zombie modes...

Isn't this the first post-Bungee Halo? Could be interesting.

If I was a student in this day and age, I wouldn't get anything done. Actually, I didn't get anything done then anyway. Even without all this cool shit.

Don't forget Black Ops II in November as well...with new expanded nazi zombie modes...

Isn't this the first post-Bungee Halo? Could be interesting.

If I was a student in this day and age, I wouldn't get anything done. Actually, I didn't get anything done then anyway. Even without all this cool shit.

Yep first "real" post-Bungie Halo, but 343 Studios has taken over management of the most recent Halo game for probably the past 6 months! From what I've seen of 4 though, it's looking great and is definitely worth the wait!

I'm still not sold on Black Ops II yet though, and probably won't get that until 3-4 months from now, unless it impresses me somehow by bringing something really new to the "Call of Duty" table!

Completely love the show. You might want to check out the games as well. They're more 'interactive stories' than games so even non-gamers can enjoy them. They interlink with the main show and well... if you like the show check them out. There is 3 out so far with a few more to come over the coming months.

Completely love the show. You might want to check out the games as well. They're more 'interactive stories' than games so even non-gamers can enjoy them. They interlink with the main show and well... if you like the show check them out. There is 3 out so far with a few more to come over the coming months.

Already done that :D

Season 2 marathon on AMC right now. New season starts tomorrow night!

Yeah I've been catching snippets of it all day! They actually did both seasons today :D Plus, I saw the extended trailer for season 3 tonight...OMIGOSH IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING!

Yessssss! The anticipation in our household is palpable. You can feel it...

A little NFL action this afternoon, then a nice meal, and then it's full on zombie time!

Back