The Replacement Thread for "Why must my mono songs blah, blah, blah..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

XLR

______
Post your satire here instead of bumping the other thread that has as its first post - the one most reader see first - music that, at the very least, should not be being promoted in "The Rack" forum.:mad:

Also, it allows me to lock the thread any time I see Jordan online, then unlock it when he's gone.:D Just kidding.

/no he's not/
/yes he is/
/are too/
/are not/

:):)

No, seriously dudes... post pics here of gear you use.

And discuss mono vs stereo. I'll start. I had mono in high school.

...some of my rack stuff:

Attachments

• gear1.jpg
    gear1.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
And make your posts really long, with lots of pictures and stuff, so that when anyone dopey does show up and post, like songs and stuff that should be in the mp3 clinic, it'll be lost in the 100s of pages this thread will become.

:)

:D

Last edited:
Post your satire here instead of bumping the other thread that has as its first post - the one most reader see first - music that, at the very least, should not be being promoted in "The Rack" forum.:mad:
loldog-funny-pictures-innocent-dog.jpg

Also, it allows me to lock the thread any time I see Jordan online, then unlock it when he's gone.:D

:):)

!

loldog-funny-pictures-you-got-it-babe.jpg

And make your posts really long, with lots of pictures and stuff, so that when the dope does show up and post, it'll be lost in the 100s of pages this thread will become.

:D

another_good_idea.jpg

logo_ps.gif

128367966988125000ohaiicalled1.jpg

roflmfao.jpg

Reactions: XLR
Pics of your gear would be cool too.

I almost forgot to mention... I have some new songs I'm going to post in the thread that I recorded this morning while my head was enclosed in a plastic bag sniffing spray paint. You'll love 'em! They're hits!

Good idea. I publicly vow to never post again in that morbidly appealing train wreck.

Me too. Until Jordan posts another demonstration of how to be as obtuse as possible.

You know, we should be able to contact the Moderators and tell them to lock that thread because it is now completely "off topic".

Anyone besides me want to do that?

Pics of your gear would be cool too.

I almost forgot to mention... I have some new songs I'm going to post in the thread that I recorded this morning while my head was enclosed in a plastic bag sniffing spray paint. You'll love 'em! They're hits!
Gear pics:

drug_paraphernalia.jpg
CRACK%20PARAPHERNALIA.jpg
610x.jpg

I doubt your huff-tunes compare to the groundbreaking revolution of sound that comes from using all my gear simultaneously! #1 HIT! GUARANTEED!

Me too. Until Jordan posts another demonstration of how to be as obtuse as possible.

You know, we should be able to contact the Moderators and tell them to lock that thread because it is now completely "off topic".

Anyone besides me want to do that?
Personally I think mod intervention is kind of sissy.:p

Better to do it ourselves this way.:)

I don't think its sissy at all. That's how any standard professional forum operates. The cave should be the only exception. Klaus Heine moderates his forum so tightly he will edit and delete parts of posts as they com out to keep them from violating his ground rules.

I don't think its too much to ask that the equipment forums should stay on topic. This one is clearly more appropriate in the MP3 clinic and is an obstacle for the rack forum.

Here's some stuff that I let my guitar students use to learn about recording during lessons.

Attachments

• studio-b.jpg
    studio-b.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 65
Here's some stuff that I let my guitar students use to learn about recording during lessons.

attachment.php

That silver mixer looks awfully familiar. I'm pretty sure the mixer I give singers/musicians to adjust their monitor mix is the 12 channel version of that...eurorack MX? And are those mogami/amphenol cables I see? Fancy!

This is working fine, anyway :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back