The pro piracy thread

There are thousands of people employed coming up with measures against piracy.Would you want to see them put out of work?I thought not!
We owe it to them to use cracked software!

beezelbubba said:
My avatar has a way of turning all who use it just a bit gayer!
Don't worry, I was dressing like a pirate long before I started using this avatar

beezelbubba said:
I made a correction for ye! :D
Arrr I was gonna be writin that, but I thought I'd better be changin it, or those scurvy ridden grammar pirates might be showing up. Garrrrrrrrrrrrr

I have used software illegally in the past. I don't have a lot of qualms about using old software. And I'm illegally using software that I have only one license for on two computers.

009.jpg

I would advocate the hacking and cracking of windows xp.It was cool being able to put 98 on any and every computer you wanted.

yup i sold one of my pc's because i didnt feel like spending another $200 on xp :mad:

hjkl hjkl hjkl hjkl hjkl dang this hook is worthless for typing :(

beezelbubba said:
I would advocate the hacking and cracking of windows xp.It was cool being able to put 98 on any and every computer you wanted.

No problem here. Especially since that piece of shit of a company pulled the stunt of not providing an OS CD when you buy a new Dell or whatever. Then they pull the shit of fucking with you when you upgrade hardware. Fuck them! Copy freely!!

Now when it comes to our DAWS guys….Buy the software! I really support Cakewalk because they don’t use fucking dongles. Their support is good too.

therage! said:
No problem here. Especially since that piece of shit of a company pulled the stunt of not providing an OS CD when you buy a new Dell or whatever. Then they pull the shit of fucking with you when you upgrade hardware. Fuck them! Copy freely!!

Now when it comes to our DAWS guys….Buy the software! I really support Cakewalk because they don’t use fucking dongles. Their support is good too.
Oh so THAT'S why I can't find the xp cd that I was pretty sure came with my computer...because it didn't :mad:

mx_mx said:
Oh so THAT'S why I can't find the xp cd that I was pretty sure came with my computer...because it didn't :mad:

Exactly. I have bought OS's, Office suite and more from that company but when they pulled that shit all bet's were off. :mad:

Back