The Musicians Workshop - Group Buy Invoicing/Payment

Sorry about that... I was 1/2 asleep when I finished that page up last night and left it out... It's back now...

Randy
Zetajazz44
Click HERE to Register for the Musican's Workshop Group Buy

Eh, one screw up! We're not gonna fire you for that. We know you're working hard and that it wasn't intentional because we have spy cams on you day and night. And if you don't beleive me, here's a capture just to prove it.

homer_computer.gif

I notice there's now a bible quotation on the registration page. Can non-christians and atheists participate in the buy? :D

I notice there's now a bible quotation on the registration page. Can non-christians and atheists participate in the buy? :D

Of course they can! :D

Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.

Matthew 11:28-29

I am a Christian, but it wasn't my idea to put the scripture on there. I'll have to give Chance credit for that. He asked me to... and I gladly accomodated him.

Randy
Zetajazz44

OK just to satisify the reason for the WORD:
I always thought I was a Christian from when I was a kid, but it wasn'y until after I turned 40 (back in the early 80's) that I started seeking more out of life. I grew up in music rubbing shoulders with many in the music business who achieved fame and fortune. I would always get close and something would happen. I remember in high school Pete Cetera (Chicago) would go to church every morning before school. Paul Cotton (Poco) also went to school with us. Later when Richie Furay (buffalo Springfield) joind Poco, he became a Christian. I started to wonder about all this. I read in Matt. 6:33 to seek the ,,,(you can read it) and ALL these things will be added to you. I thought hmm. the more I read scriptures, my old desires of drugs and the like left me. I started really enjoying giving rather than scamming and greed to get what I wanted. It seems like overnight I had my own sucessful recording studio. (I'm getting chills as I am rememberring all this) It now seems that the more I give (unconditionally) the more I recieve. Richie Furay was inducted into the R&R hall of fame after he became pastor of Calvary Chapel of Boulder Colo. Reciently my long time friend Bill Bonham (the late John Bonhams brother) became a Christian and we live a stones throw from each other. Someone who played for a short time with Black Sabbath goes to my church and things just seem to fall into place now. Gods word says "Seek and He will give you the desires of your heart" I only wished I knew all this when I was younger. I have joy that surpasses all understanding. I'm sorry for preaching but you opened the door LOL. This is something that CAN NOT BE SHOVED DOWN SOMEONES THROAT. Seeds have been planted and there is SO much more out there that is free for the asking to anyone who "seeks"
end of sermon LOL

I will be sending the last mass E-mail (from my E-mail) tomorrow. From then on the mass-mails will be from the registration file

WOW Randy! One day away from the registration form and it looks fantastic! I think I'm as excited about the program as I am about the mics!:D I did think of another item or two to add when you have the time. They are not needed right now, but later and may help Chance with knowing just where these mics will end up before shipping. I thought it might be good to have our ship-to address on the use detail page. Also, anything that will need to be included for shipping. This way it's another thing done before the invoicing and shipping begins. It may give Chance a way of calculating where these mics are going.

Just a few thoughts.

Loved your story Chance and love the verse too. FYI, if you want to read his full story, it's on his website under "about me". Just great.

Thanks again to Chance and Randy for making this possible. It really is a help for those of us trying to get started but not having huge bank accounts to draw from.

Earl

I am a Christian, but it wasn't my idea to put the scripture on there. I'll have to give Chance credit for that. He asked me to... and I gladly accomodated him.

After thinking about what I posted, and quoted above, and reading Chance's last post there something that I thought I should add:

In what I said above, I WASN'T "blaming" Chance for putting the scripture on the page, but trying to let everyone know, that even though I maintain the User Console for the Group Buy, I still want to, and let Chance have control over it. Anything he wants on those pages, I'll make it happen for him. I said what I said above just to let the board know that I wasn't taking creative control from Chance, or trying to take over this group buy...etc... I'm just trying to help him and ease some of the pressure by doing what I can do...write code.

I'd been to Chance's site many times, but had never read his testimony there before until a few weeks back, returning home from church on a Sunday morning, I was surfing his site and read it. I was quite a bit impressed with this, because anyone can say, "I'm a Christain", but very few people have the change-of-heart and turn-around of life story to go with it, much less publish it on the World-Wide-Web for everyone to see...

I was born, raised and still live in the buckle of the Bible belt, and going to church was just part of life for me. As a child, I thought that everyone in world believed in God and that everyone went to church... My faith is not a part of my life, but it is my life. All of my actions are based on my faith. As the verse Chance and I published says, I believe that all things happen for a reason, and for the good, if you love God.

I lost my job 2 weeks before Christmas 2007, and an still unemployed. Times have been a little rougher, from a luxury perspective, than they were before I lost the job, but my needs are provided, as I've been promised, and I've not even come close to being hungry a single time nor homeless. During this jobless time, I have had extra time on my hands, and this is how I have been doing the development work for Chance.

No one is paying money to me to do any of this... I love to write code and I love to give...help others. Helping Chance with this has enbabled me to accomplish both of these.

And, I suppose I have been paid... I was paid with something money can't buy; friendship and fellowship.

Thanks again Chance for doing all of this for us!

Randy
Zetajazz44
Click HERE to See Another One of My Hobbies

Hey Zetta

Nice resto on the johnny!

I'm an IH guy myself and a full time farmer. I hope someday to restore some of the tractors that I use here on the farm. A few years back I restored a '42 Farmall H, now my dad uses it for every little job he can find.

I'm glad you put the verse up, we need to remember the blessings are from Him and not of our own doing. I read Chance's homepage about a year ago and new that he would be a good guy to deal with. Thanks for what you are doing, thanks to both of you.

Happy Easter,

Big Tom

Yep, That's me!

I love when they try to pass on a double yellow line, I like to slide over a bit and put 'em in the ditch. Can't aford cable tv, you gotta get your fun where you can find it.:D:D:D

Hey Zetta

Nice resto on the johnny!

I'm an IH guy myself and a full time farmer. I hope someday to restore some of the tractors that I use here on the farm. A few years back I restored a '42 Farmall H, now my dad uses it for every little job he can find.
Happy Easter,

Big Tom

Thanks for the compliment on my tractor!

I'm not really a farmer, but I love tractors... Living out in the country as I do, I've been around them for years and my dad has always owned one... Usually a Ford 8N. Right now he has a Ferguson with a 3 cylinder Perkins diesel... I use my tractor to work a piece of land that I bought a few years back and I do quite a bit of bush hogging and road scraping for the local folks around here...just for fun...

Here are some pictures of a piece of land that I bought a while back that was in pretty rough shape. I took pictures before & after and posted them on my web site here: My Before & After Land Pictures
Implements so far that I've got for my tractor are:

• 3 axis scrape blade
  • box scrape blade
  • bush hog mower
  • 72" JD, PTO driven, Mid-Mounted finish mowing deck
  • root rake
  • single #6 turning plow
  • double #6 turning plow
  • lay-off plow

I want a front hydraulic bucket attachment, but that's out of my budget right now...

Randy
Zetajazz44

Wow the program is looking great! Currently a Computer Science student here so I know the effort that goes into something like that!

Just one thing I noticed - I want to add my mobile (cell, for you Americans:D) phone number to the user details page, but the length of the field is insufficient. The form of my number is +44xxxx xxx xxx (so an example number: [+447873373420] -hope thats not someones real number!!)

Just giving you a heads up!

Cheers
Gareth

Wow the program is looking great! Currently a Computer Science student here so I know the effort that goes into something like that!

Just one thing I noticed - I want to add my mobile (cell, for you Americans:D) phone number to the user details page, but the length of the field is insufficient. The form of my number is +44xxxx xxx xxx (so an example number: [+447873373420] -hope thats not someones real number!!)

Just giving you a heads up!

Cheers
Gareth

Thanks for the suggestion!

Since the phone number field is an optional field, I opened up the maxlength on it to 25 characters...

This should accomodate the example you've given above...and then some... I

Randy
Zetajazz44

Back