The Creature From The Haunted Lake

Cool stuff.
Real water - just add water!
If you jigged the tempo this'd make a cool Madness style skank.
You do good work with cassette my friend.
Portastudio and reverb seem to be made for each other. My Yamaha MT100 lead me into a reverb addiction that took some kicking.

Yeah, this is really nice. I was drawn in by the cool title first and glad I listened.

It's crying out for some nice lazy trombone to top it all off...but who the hell knows any trombone players eh?

Interesting little tune. Tad bright for my taste, but I'm not sure what to make of it, but it is interesting, I don't mean that in a bad way, just have to think about it.

very retro . . . someone said seventies . . . yep . . . maybe even earlier. It's the quality of reverb that throws it into the sixties, but the music that slots it more into the seventies.

I really REALLY like this. Great tune. Ray mentioned Madness, if sped up. I think it sounds like The Specials at this speed and that's a great thing by my reckoning.

I don't have any issues with the mix, think it sounds great for what it is. Makes me want to do something with a Ska vein to it.

Top stuff :thumbs up:

@rayc
Thanks, man. You can never have too much reverb for this kind of stuff :E At least, not too much analog reverb

@EricIndecisive
Thanks, yeah, i seem to make film music all the time. For imaginary movies, i guess

@Btyre2013
Cool, i like Joe Meek

@CoverLovers
Thanks!

@DM60
It's a bit unusual i guess, but almost everything i do is kinda weird

@gecko zzed
Yeah, it's weird reggae or something like that, which fits well into the 70s

@Mr Clean
Thanks! (Do it! :E)

Yeah, this is really nice. I was drawn in by the cool title first and glad I listened.

It's crying out for some nice lazy trombone to top it all off...but who the hell knows any trombone players eh?

Thanks
Trombone would be cool. Or a Saxophone
But i guess i could never learn how to play it, and i don't know any real people!
:E
Sorry, did read it but overlooked it somehow while replying

Thanks
Trombone would be cool. Or a Saxophone
But i guess i could never learn how to play it, and i don't know any real people!
:E
Sorry, did read it but oversaw it somehow while replying

Sorry, I was only joking in the above post Dr SpringReverb, but it's hard to properly convey mock outrage on an online forum.

I guessed that you were maybe just trying to juggle too many replies :)

Thanks
Never heard of La Luz, just checked them out on Youtube. Cool stuff! I knew the singer from another band, The Curious Mystery, though

Sweeet!

You consistently produce these excellent instrumentals, and while each one is unique in some way, they all give off more or less the same vibe, which I like.

This could be a soundtrack for so many different things...love it.

Back