TASCAM Wallpaper

And the last of the 244 with a right corner profile...

VV4G7973small.jpg

Cheers! :)

I may have to shoot the 32 tomorrow if you're interested in another TASCAM flavor. I finally sold the MSR16 early in the year.

Here is the 32. It's a big file, but I figure that would give you a better image to work with.

Attachments

• DSC05549.jpg
    DSC05549.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 229
I'm not a photographer, so here is another maybe not so blurry. After turning it on to smile for the photo after two years sitting, I noticed it has some hiccups, though. I"ll post that in another thread.

Attachments

• DSC05548.jpg
    DSC05548.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 228
Here is the 32. It's a big file, but I figure that would give you a better image to work with.

Looks cool but it's still a tiny file to work with as far as Photoshop goes. Can you email me the original uncompressed photo? ...I'll PM you my email addy and work on it later today as I have to go and see a paying client soon!

Cheers! :)

Without further ado, I present Seeker of Rock's 32, fixed up just a hair! :D

Can you spot the changes?

Awesome job!! Thanks, man.:):):):):)

I know a couple of the obvious changes...you took out my velcro strap to the top bar holding the patch cords, you took out the TASCAM CDRW700 in the bottom rack....I'll take a look at the original again.

edit: alright, I thought so....you also leveled the writing on the tape and takeup reels. Niiiiiiice. Do you do something with the tape path as well?

Back