Tape Manufacturer Updates

The Ghost of FM said:
Good hunting, y'all. :cool:

Cheers! :)
huh! Nop. no babes'n'reels anywhere. non-existing entity.
THIS IS the dirtiest ad I've found :D It IS an outrageous ad! :D

ahhhhh....
now, guys, speakin' of outrageously going off topic :p , yet somewhat in relation with advertising (self-advertising - I must add ;)).
Could somebody, please, tell me: What Is Bono drilling nowdays?

Because, every time I see that face - that's the only question going through my mind.
Or is he cutting? :D

/respects

Not that I don't appreciate the fine display of womanhood and tape recorders in this supply and demand thread but I feel compelled to assert that many of these women are as old and as dead as the defunct machines they are fondling. :eek: :D

:D
Huh! Jeff, - that's funny.

Yeah. Interesting! - in the future-oriented thread (newest updates) we ended up in the past - in the era of black&white photos :)
I like black&white photos. B&W leaves more room for imagination - you can choose your own color of flower :p In general, it gives a viewer some private space.
To be able to relate - one needs rather space than definition.
Like a good poem, which does not tell you a story, but (instead) it "builds a house" where you can re-live your own story.
Good poetry may be a good start for a good song. And a good song is a pretty damn good start for making a good record.
If you make a damn good record you get a chance to sell it good as well. If you sell your record well, then the price of eggs would not matter much for you and when walking into the local "Center Diner" in the morning you may really feel like the King of Sweden: "Hey, Jane! Ge'me tripple-egg-up - I'll leave'Ya tripple-tip!" :D :p :D

Emily whatsername

Well i have to say, that girl is pretty. But i think there is a point where a woman, for me, gets too pretty. And i dont mean i wouldnt like her if she liked me, but try to think of it this way... That chick spends all her time just floating through life doing whatever she wants. Nothing is a real challenge because shes the hot girl wherever she goes. Girls like that are under developed in the mind. Which makes living with them or knowing them a chore. I am pretty young (25) and i have longer hair and alot of girls associate me with what type of musician they see on tv, so they like me. But what i have found is that the prettier the girl the more empty the head. I would say 9 out of 10. Who wants a girl who cant out think even TVs brainwashing? Plus i am NOT like those fags on tv. Only the haircut looks sorta the same. Im ANNOYED by peoples obsession with over the top beauty. I love women more than anything except music, but my soul is more impressed with a pretty girl who dresses down a little. I think Ray Davies said it best about chicks: "just act nice and gentle to me".

Good Friend said:
I am pretty young (25) and i have longer hair and alot of girls associate me with what type of musician they see on tv, so they like me. ....

I'm so ugly
That's okay 'cause so are you
We've broke' our mirrors...

...a line from a pretty good poem
;)

thanks, Kurt.

/respects

The Ghost of FM said:
Not that I don't appreciate the fine display of womanhood and tape recorders in this supply and demand thread but I feel compelled to assert that many of these women are as old and as dead as the defunct machines they are fondling. :eek: :D

They just don't make anything like they used to... :D

Attachments

• monroe2.jpg
    monroe2.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 57
I know that this thread has turned into "women and recording gear" (and the calender idea is genius by the way) but I'd just like to say that I've just recorded my first song on the new Quantegy GP9 and it's so friggin' great sounding that I hope they keep making this for many years to come. This tape's gonna get me so many babes to pose by my machine.:)

Right on topic… The whole Babe-Tape continuum is something few people understand – the way females hear and feel music. :D

Attachments

• mmt.jpg
    mmt.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 40
oh..no! you're breakin' the rules! :D
it looks nice ;) ... however ! I'm experiencing problem with 'such ad'. You see..heh heh, I think that the "art of ad" is about 'creating' a RIGHT emotional link between a viewer and the 'product' ....
Here's my problem:
When I see that girl - I may think of 'beauty' ,
when I see tapes - I may think of recording,
but when I see that girl AND the tapes together - I may think of something totally "irrelevant":
:D

Attachments

• jfk_nixon.gif
    jfk_nixon.gif
    30.2 KB · Views: 37
Back