Studio Pictures ? like to see

Bottom right hand corner you can see tape loop I set up for tape echo inspired by Dr Zee's post. :cool: That's a tv there not a monitor. I have it hooked up to a DVD R I've been mixing to.

Attachments

• Dscf0005.jpg
    Dscf0005.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 134
jpmorris said:
I've probably posted this before, but my setup is described here.. It seems rather poor in comparison. I really need to replace the MX802a mixer, probably with a Yamaha MG16/4 or something similar, since I'd like to support more tracks in future.

I have a yamaha MG 16/4 mixer - i absolutely love it. go for it.

themaddog said:
The strange metal box on top of and on the left of the 388 is a homemade compressor that my bassist built. Doesn't look like much, but it sounds sweet! It's got 4 channels and he built it from spare parts he had around in his basement. He's building me another 8 channel one soon.

wait... i need to talk to this bassist friend of yours... if i could build a compressor out of crap in my basement instead of spending a bunch of money, i would do it in a heartbeat.

Stevemac, How well has that dvd r been working for you? I've thought about doing it since the prices on them dropped.

billyshuler said:
Stevemac, How well has that dvd r been working for you? I've thought about doing it since the prices on them dropped.

It works great and it's a cheap Wallyworld one. It'd be nice if there were some levels on it but I've never had any problems with it distorting. My mixes sound better from my old digital tracks too. I find 24/96 makes a big difference.

Back